Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to trade some rare tracks? I'm interested in anything OF. Here's some of what I got:

Arm And Hammer(snippet, 8 seconds long and badly mixed, but it is the one and only Arm And Hammer)
Sleep Freestyle - Tyler The Creator
Get Fresh - Tyler The Creator(full version, HQ)
Rachel - Earl Sweatshirt (Might not be him, but it sounds like it is)
Summer Waves Instrumental Prod. By Ace The Creator
Celina - Matt Martians Instrumental.

Can provide a small snippet of everything.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frooties said:
stop these fucking "trade" threads dammit.
Point me to a place where the trade threads go, then. OFT's more or less banned them after their team disbanded, so yeah, KTT is all I can think of.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DaRealAdrian said:
Can the mods ban the makers of these "trade" threads?
No need to ban, if you'd point me to the right direction I'll be more than glad to move there.

Also, getting the snippet now, I suck at Audacity so I'm having to watch a tutorial on how to get the snippet, haha.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sudb said:
No need to ban, if you'd point me to the right direction I'll be more than glad to move there.

Also, getting the snippet now, I suck at Audacity so I'm having to watch a tutorial on how to get the snippet, haha.
AboveTheseClouds said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zldmrba7r8z5xrk
6 seconds long, it's Tyler's first verse.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SomalianCheese said:
not meeeeee
Haha, shit forgot to press send. My bad :)

And, Tyler, The Creation, why?  Point me to the proper place and I'll trade there.

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
sudb said:
Haha, shit forgot to press send. My bad :)

And, Tyler, The Creation, why?  Point me to the proper place and I'll trade there.
The whole trading tracks thing is stupid. Look what it caused on OFT. It's just really stupid. All of this stuff will be leaked eventually anyways :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tyler the Creation said:
The whole trading tracks thing is stupid. Look what it caused on OFT. It's just really stupid. All of this stuff will be leaked eventually anyways :kanyeshrug:
Hey, if you can PM me an email or something, I'd like to talk to you but it says I can't send PMs, I can only receive.

Might clear up some hate/etc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.