Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FnF Up said:
Anybody like Country music?
A little. I was raised on it, so. All of these are quality and I highly suggest you listen.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
U Trippy Mane said:
i think its the worst kind of music to be honest, sorry no offense.
Trust there are way more country songs I dislike, but the songs I posted are all quality.

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
1st Born Sun said:
A little. I was raised on it, so. All of these are quality and I highly suggest you listen.

I was just wondering because you don't listen to Jason Aldean or Taylor Swift here you're asking to be crucified. I was wondering if pop-country was just the latest trend here or all over

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Honestly though, my parents like country a lot and it's just not for me. Songs tend to be a little too easy to memorize and don't have a lot of lasting appeal to me.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FnF Up said:
I was just wondering because you don't listen to Jason Aldean or Taylor Swift here you're asking to be crucified. I was wondering if pop-country was just the latest trend here or all over
Did you listen to these tho? These are quality.

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
1st Born Sun said:
Did you listen to these tho? These are quality.
Yeah, I don't mind country music that is actually country music.. But if I have to listen to one more God damn Taylor Swift song :bye:

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
I fuck with Tim McGraw sometimes

Country sucks ass overall for me. Same chord sequence in a ton of songs, and because of the accents all their goddamn singers sound the same

1 - 15 of 15 Posts