Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
31,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to graduate and thinking about taking the D-League route since I have to wait two years to go to a university (personal problems) I can play. Like what are the requirements? I would look it up myself but I dont feel like it.

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
The fact that you're not even willing to put in the effort to do some research tells me that you really don't care about it.

·
Banned
31,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sky said:
The fact that you're not even willing to put in the effort to do some research tells me that you really don't care about it.
Google redirects me to some website. Askthecrew.net :seanshrug:

·
Registered
65,913 Posts
Rev said:
Idk, contact a D-league team and ask them if u can tryout in the future :seanshrug:
pretty much, my friend's homie actually got a call from a d-leauge to join their summer camp but he rejected the offer because he didn't want to make the trip and play 3rd string.

·
Banned
31,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LeBronafish said:
r u good enough?
Yeah. I can grab boards, my defense is pretty good, I can score in the paint. My jumpshot needs work tho tbh. Outta ten shots from 18 feet i can hit like 3-4 of them.
Rev said:
Idk, contact a D-league team and ask them if u can tryout in the future :seanshrug:
Thanks ima do that after graduation. You're looking at a future hof :h5:

·
Premium Member
102,791 Posts
Celtic Gang said:
Yeah. I can grab boards, my defense is pretty good, I can score in the paint. My jumpshot needs work tho tbh.
Just call someone up for a tryout or something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts