Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
I have a verg big open bite, everytime i go to the dentist they point it out and the dentist calls other nurses in to come look at it. :jordancry:
Going to be getting them soon, i want to say probably within two months or a month. .Have to get my wisdom teeth extracted first. Once i have my teeth straight, my teeth will be perfect imo. They're already white thank the lord 馃憚
Do braces really hurt? I know in some cases they can help alter your face too, which i think my mine will change due to my front teeth being pushed up.

Registered
Big Homie said:
I have Invisalign. AMA.
Been thinking about getting this, I have a minor overbite, and a small space between my teeth, so it shouldn't take too long. Nobody notices your braces?

:khaled:

Registered
Heres_to_the_Roc said:
Been thinking about getting this, I have a minor overbite, and a small space between my teeth, so it shouldn't take too long. Nobody notices your braces?

:khaled:
I mean, saliva does get trapped in the trays and will become noticeable if people are within a couple of feet from you. Visibility also depends on the amount of attachments or "buttons" placed on your teeth, if you're required to wear any.

For your case, I would assume no attachments are necessary, but you will have to wear rubber bands to correct the overbite.

Banned
Broke my braces the past 4 times. Don't even mean to. Dentist is a prick sed he's gonna stop treatment if I break them again.

I think I broke em again :jordancry:

Registered
That open bite aint gonna stop a ***** from gettin some head though. :jordanok:

Registered
Swizzy said:
Broke my braces the past 4 times. Don't even mean to. Dentist is a prick sed he's gonna stop treatment if I break them again.

Dentist finna whip your ass.

Premium Member
culitati said:
I have a verg big open bite, everytime i go to the dentist they point it out and the dentist calls other nurses in to come look at it. :jordancry:
Going to be getting them soon, i want to say probably within two months or a month. .Have to get my wisdom teeth extracted first. Once i have my teeth straight, my teeth will be perfect imo. They're already white thank the lord 馃憚
Do braces really hurt? I know in some cases they can help alter your face too, which i think my mine will change due to my front teeth being pushed up.
I'm a year deep with mine and the only pain was the first week.

Not even gonna lie to you that first week was pretty bad. Once you get past that there's literally zero pain, at least for me. Even during tightenings it's nothing. You may get a little sore but you can go about your shit with no problems.

I had a really bad underbite and braces fixed my face in about 3-4 months, now it's just all the minor movements until they come off.

Registered
braces hurt like hell in the first couple days. your mouth will feel very weird but you'll get used to it.

Registered
get invaslign if you can

if not get the clear ceramic ones if you can (my insurance covered it even though it costed a bit more)

i had those and some people didnt even realize i had braces lmfao

are you young? i wouldnt want them at my current age but didnt mind having them in middle school and highschool since so many others had them

they arent really painful, maybe a bit at first but youll get used to it

Registered
Swizzy said:

haha i broke mine legit every month when i had them

never wore my retainer either and four years later my teeth still looking perfect

Banned
Swizzy said:

Howling

:cryhah:

Banned
First week is hell

Some monthly tightening will be hell others won't
worth it

1 - 20 of 75 Posts