Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
I hate America's idea of a man. I hate how a boy is raised to become a "man's man" you know what I mean? It starts off early. From the boy scouts to the fucking navy and so on. What I mean by a man's man is the type of man who doesn't seem himself working in the service industry, rather in hard labor. To come home and have a woman slave over hot pans. The type of man who barks orders at his bitch when he wants dinner, or wants to hit it doggystle. The type of man that treats his Golden Retriever the way he treats his kids. Do you guys get what I'm saying?

R

Eh, sorta get what you mean. But as a man you have to be the provider

Registered
I get you and i fight against the stereotypical idea of being a "manly" man all the time...

still wanna hit it from the back doe :datass:

Banned
Discussion Starter #8
Masked Mamba said:
Is this thread from the 1950's?
I was kind of thinking about that when I made the post, but tbh that lifestyle is still around. And I know I can't do shit about it so there's no reason to complain about it, but I know I'm not alone against it.

Banned
Discussion Starter #10
I mean, for my Hispanic & Black dudes that grew up with less of father presence, I guess you dude's really can't understand what I'm trying to kick. Just imagine your childhood upbringing credited to your father, even though the ***** was only around to discipline you and give you some money when your momma had none. Y'know? You're mom was the one changing your diapers, buying you clothes, helping you out with homework, and so on. But fuck all that. Give credit to the father, because he raised you to become a man.

That 'head of household' title belongs to the moms IMO.

Premium Member
Michael Diaz said:
I was kind of thinking about that when I made the post, but tbh that lifestyle is still around. And I know I can't do shit about it so there's no reason to complain about it, but I know I'm not alone against it.
No where as much. In this day, the average family needs the man and woman to work and get an income.

It's cause women dont do real push up's though
:he:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts