Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like when 808s & Heartbreak was released  :work:.

I'll never forget listening to that album with not a stress on my mind, looking at some fog + faint trees in the distance. Plan on doing the same.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Asian said:

I'll never forget listening to that album with not a stress on my mind, looking at some fog + faint trees in the distance. Plan on doing the same.
I literally cannot wait to rip my copy open, rip it to my iPod & play it non-stop.

I don't even care about food anymore this Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Dude i just realized this. This thanksgiving break is gonna be awesome! Black Friday busting out all of the lights to wake me up. I wonder what the GOOD friday song would be for Black Friday. Probably about thanskgiving or like thanking the fans for support or some shit. Or maybe shopping LOL

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MyChainHeavy said:
I literally cannot wait to rip my copy open, rip it to my iPod & play it non-stop.

I don't even care about food anymore this Thanksgiving.
This IS the turkey. fuck it. ill gobble that shit up.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
it's like a cold turkey though, you ate 10 of it's 12 pieces by now, and your brining it out of the fridge then

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Asian said:

I'm wit you on that. When 808's dropped...Me....That album...That was my entire day.

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
KAWS said:
I'm gonna be hella bumping All of the Lights when I rage on I-5 on the way to Seattle for Black Friday at 3AM.

:wom:
i did that last night :D

i ripped it just to bump it on my way to a party in federal way

·
Registered
682 Posts
thats all imma be doin, is that album on constant repeat as loud as i can play it all the fuckin time, fuck thanksgivin dinner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts