Kanye to The banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Dorito said:
Change it up a bit, but sure. Don't get me wrong WTT and MBDTF are awesome it's just CD had more meaning in the lyrics.
Maybe they had more meaning to you because you could relate to it but I'm sure the lyrics Ye is righting still have the same meaning to him

G

·
urbex said:
So don't get me wrong, I think MBDTF was a masterpiece and enjoy WTT a lot more than most of the members here. I just remember back in '09 when he said this:
And we advanced from this:
[youtube=220,25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgtZHXEmvFQ[/youtube]
To this:
[youtube=220,25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzL1k2Rvq_M[/youtube]

Now the second song is great, probably my favorite track on the album, but when you compare it to Never Let Me Down it just feels like it's missing something. Older Ye & Jay tracks had a warm feeling to them, now it's more about Jay bragging about his $600M and Kanye feeling insecure about his $80M.

anyways just my opinion, feel free to give any constructive criticism or better yet spam insults and smilies
Agree with everything you said,today is a sad day for everybody who likes Kanye West.Watch the Throne was his first bad album and now to make matters worse he's going on a huge Watch the Throne tour.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
That Music Producing Kid said:
Agree with everything you said,today is a sad day for everybody who likes Kanye West.Watch the Throne was his first bad album and now to make matters worse he's going on a huge Watch the Throne tour.
Shit goes hard, what are you talking about?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Why are people saying stuff like "HE GREW MUSICALLY/PROGRESSED MUSICALLY"???
His music must have the Benjamin Button disease then.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I do miss that Kanye, but I'm not sorry he's gone on. We don't need another Late Registration, the one we have is fine as it is. As long as he continues making good music, I don't mind.

Now, Lupe on the other hand...

G

·
Dorito said:
Change it up a bit, but sure. Don't get me wrong WTT and MBDTF are awesome it's just CD had more meaning in the lyrics.
Just because he's not rapping about the same old conscience topics doesn't mean his lyrics still don't have meaning. MBDTF has the most meaning out of all his albums. I don't want him to be like Talib Kweli.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
ThePie said:
Just because he's not rapping about the same old conscience topics doesn't mean his lyrics still don't have meaning. MBDTF has the most meaning out of all his albums. I don't want him to be like Talib Kweli.
yeah MBDTF was real good

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
nah u dont wanna hear the same shit twice. Those albums shit on his last 2 in my opinion though...

but i would love to hear him mix it up more on the next album. 

41 - 54 of 54 Posts