Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
22,461 Posts
P4F said:
If you think Kanye has progressed as an artist since College Dropout then I don't know what you are listening to.
Stop posting.

Musically he is on an entirely new level then the rest of rap. He's doing more for the genre then anyone else right now. This is bar setting. This is what rap music is in 2011.

Listen to "No Church" again right now. Tell me he doesn't paint an incredibly vivid picture in his first verse. Tell me he lost it. Did you listen to New Day? Murder to Excellence?

Just because his subject matter is darker doesn't mean it's worse. You probably wanted Bruno Mars on Lift Off.

· Banned
22,461 Posts
P4F said:
I don't care about his bank account, I care about the music.  Is he paying you to suck his dick?  If not, then why do you care about his income so much.
His progression as a musical artist has been INSANE since then. How anyone can say CD era Kanye is a better composer then RIGHT NOW is beyond me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.