Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listened to the two songs on Friday and have not listened to them since. Didn't even bother downloading.

Kanye changed, he used to be different and rap about different original things now he just no better than Young Money (besides Drake).

He done fell off I hate to say it. For people sayin give him a chance I already gave him a chance after WTT. The new releases means he changed for good.

Sad tbh, I'll still listen to the GOOD album and his next solo album but im not gonna look forward to it like b4.

·
Banned
18,762 Posts
Okey dokey

G

·
Always said if I rapped, I'd say something significant

BUT NOW I'M RAPPING ABOUT MONEY HOES AND RIMZ AGAAAAINNN

·
Banned
3,912 Posts
I listened to them both like once.

Personally cause Im not really allowed online LOL and they're really not that bad. :dno: Ye did change, but that happens to people. That's life boiii

·
Registered
30,114 Posts
Lol at the idiots thinking he changed. Listen to his lyrics, don't focus solely on the production he has been on as of late (only two songs also). He always talked shit/bragged on records. Listen to "The Glory" from Grad. All bragging. I'll put money down he won't use this kind of production on a solo album.

Are you people that dense? Do you listen to his music or what?

·
Registered
24,666 Posts
therealist137 said:
I listened to the two songs on Friday and have not listened to them since. Didn't even bother downloading.

Kanye changed, he used to be different and rap about different original things now he just no better than Young Money (besides Drake).

He done fell off I hate to say it. For people sayin give him a chance I already gave him a chance after WTT. The new releases means he changed for good.

Sad tbh, I'll still listen to the GOOD album and his next solo album but im not gonna look forward to it like b4.
Acting like Ye didn't brag about driving miracle whips on College Dropout

·
Registered
7,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jerry Rackhouse said:
Acting like Ye didn't brag about driving miracle whips on College Dropout
You do realize that his best songs on collo Drollo (and what made me love kanye) were all fresh and original topics.

Jesus Walks
Never Let Me Down
Family Business
Through The Wire
Last Call

Etc.

Those songs were dope af

·
Registered
180 Posts
Your acting like MBDTF was a decade ago. He hasn't really tipped his hand as to what style he will bring with his next studio album, but it sure as hell won't sound like theraflu or even mercy for that matter. Have some faith in the man

·
Registered
24,666 Posts
therealist137 said:
You do realize that his best songs on collo Drollo (and what made me love kanye) were all fresh and original topics.

Jesus Walks
Never Let Me Down
Family Business
Through The Wire
Last Call

Etc.

Those songs were dope af
It's funny though in all those songs minus Jesus Walks he was talking about stuff he was going through, his experiences and the life he was living. Theraflu is what he's going through now. Mercy is what he's going through now. His life is pretty much perfect right now. Kanye is can do whatever he wants pretty much.

Also I didn't know that you had heard the whole GOOD Music Album and Ye's 6th solo album

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Bozav said:
Hell no they're still on replay :slick:
And I think Kanye's subject matter is still great, sure rappers talk about how "legendary" they (think they) are but Kanye understands the world already knows he's acclaimed and he elaborates in further contexts the lifestyle, perks and successes he's achieved. I don't doubt him for a second also, I reckon he can get $50 mil from Def Jam at his request.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts