Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
15,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She says she doesn't date younger but we had talked for hours and clicked a lot and she's really pretty and even said "too bad I don't date younger dudes".

Had a pitch but people told me unless she was a Dom she wouldn't go for it so I'm here for help :mm:

I've never had a problem smashing older but dating seems impossible

·
Banned
5,969 Posts
at least ur shit threads got more realistic

still top 2 shit poster along w/ that sheck wes dude

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
You can’t “convince” a female anything she already made her mind up on, I know plenty of women that will NOT date younger guys no matter how hard you try to pull

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
SecretGarden (Young Igor) said:
Had one I wanted to post in here that was so insane my irl friends didn't believe me until I showed them pictures but I ain't wanna post it here because it sounded crazy even typing out.
Ok now u have to do it

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I’m 21 and I’m in love with a girl that’s 25 (might be 26 now idk) and she said she sees me as her little brother :jordancry: I’m really going out sad, I hate my life :cryfam:

·
Registered
20,535 Posts
KEM said:
I’m 21 and I’m in love with a girl that’s 25 (might be 26 now idk) and she said she sees me as her little brother :jordancry: I’m really going out sad, I hate my life :cryfam:
U still on this?

·
Registered
20,535 Posts
KEM said:
I always will be...
Come on bro. If you aint gon make a move, stop dwelling on it. Go for the Dutch women instead :dead:

Got the Brazilian milf i was looking for on lock btw bro 😂😂

·
Registered
42,186 Posts
SecretGarden (Young Igor) said:
she's really pretty and even said "too bad I don't date younger dudes".
Man I wish you all the luck out there but if she really said this..  :floyd:

I mean you might pull it off tho, skill is what matters

15,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
radiant child said:
Did she ever tell you why she doesn’t date younger?? Maybe you can break the stigma she has
She says they're immature and don't know what they really want yet. I mean I'm not even that much younger than her so I don't get it. Would understand if I was 19 or even 21 but here :mm:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts