Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm black hispanic I have kinda like Robinson cano or Chris Brown skin tone but with softer hair

Well I usually avoid getting a lot of sun in the street cuz I don't like the tone it gives me but I went to the beach yesterday and remembered that I kinda liked the tone that I get there so I gave I try
Also my dads friend gave me some tanning lotion that she had and I just said fuck it and used it

Fast forward tanning is GOAT I look exotic af and my lips for some reason look better
Y'all nikkas that don't like it really should give it a try

Since I live in Miami I might just say fuck it and tan in my pool to try and keep this shit year round

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
the sun in the streets is different from the sun at the beach? or is it because you get a farmers tan when you out wearing a t-shirt and are shirtless and get a nice even tan when youre at the beach answer me please

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
15,137 Posts
TheBootyWarrior said:
the sun in the streets is different from the sun at the beach? or is it because you get a farmers tan when you out wearing a t-shirt and are shirtless and get a nice even tan when youre at the beach answer me please

Sent from my iPhone
why do i need to know this is sent from your iphone?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dad said:
imagine being black and tanning
Idk about darkskin nikkas but for my skin tone it works

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SLlM JIMMY said: