Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was gonna buy "dreams" by passion pit on spotify as a single download (you pay for downloads on there)
and i pressed the wrong thing and paid for 10 downloads >_> something simillar happened yesterday, i was buying a song on spotify, and idk what i did but i accidently paid for it twice lol

anyway, i got 9 downloads to use on spotify now. if there's any cdq songs you need tell me, cuz i don't really need the 9 downloads

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theboondocks said:
Get me Theraflu in CDQ

EDIT: Please <3 :allears:
i was gonna get theraflu for myself lol, but it's not on spotify yet :(

Flacko said:
Game ft R. Kelly - Playaz Only
Detail - Tattoo Girl (remix)
A$AP Rocky - Puple Swag

Pleassseeee bruh
um i'm limiting this to one song per person, so pick only one. if the demand isn't high enough i'll get you the remaining two if there's still any downloads left

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
heartofalion said:
i was gonna get theraflu for myself lol, but it's not on spotify yet :(
um i'm limiting this to one song per person, so pick only one. if the demand isn't high enough i'll get you the remaining two if there's still any downloads left
A$AP Rocky - Puple Swag then

and thanks for doing this

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flacko said:
A$AP Rocky - Puple Swag then

and thanks for doing this
downloading now, once its done i'll upload and pm you the link (since i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the links here even tho i'm paying for the songs)

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also, someone link me to a uploading site where you can upload songs without registrering?

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
heartofalion said:
downloading now, once its done i'll upload and pm you the link (since i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the links here even tho i'm paying for the songs)
Yeah that's cool
upload to Mirrorstack or sharebest

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
heartofalion said:
Wanna pm me it too? Thanks fam

1 - 20 of 68 Posts