Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
title is simple

asking cause i wanna start producing but i also want to learn some instruments and i guess i cna do both but i need some inspiration

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Almost every producer knee some music b4 starting.  There's one guy tho who I can't remember right now who liked 2 say that he made a million b4 even being able 2 play 1 note on the piano.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Killa K said:
Almost every producer knee some music b4 starting.  There's one guy tho who I can't remember right now who liked 2 say that he made a million b4 even being able 2 play 1 note on the piano.
Tarrantino (dude who made "March Madness") cant play an instrument

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
I don’t see how that would inspire you. If you want to get better quickly and longevity wise it’s better to start off knowing why you’re doing what you’re doing and why it works or does not

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MyLeftBrain said:
Kanye played bass in a band before he meet No.ID

Dr Dre was known for his guitar solos before he got his hands on some turntables
wtf are both of these statements true? i didnt know this at alll

especially the kanye one how did i not know that shit

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cookies. said:
I don’t see how that would inspire you. If you want to get better quickly and longevity wise it’s better to start off knowing why you’re doing what you’re doing and why it works or does not
huh? just want some insiration

i plan on learning piano anyways

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Killa K said:
And where he at now lmao
Still making bread off beats, I used to hoop with his fat ass, i know been down with Flocka and Gucci since i was like 10, so i guess he good enough to still be around getting his bread, thats not bad for a dude who cant play an instrument :mm:

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Fat said:
Still making bread off beats, I used to hoop with his fat ass, i know been down with Flocka and Gucci since i was like 10, so i guess he good enough to still be around getting his bread, thats not bad for a dude who cant play an instrument :mm:
Ight, got 2 give respect 4 that.  U knew him 4 real?  That's p cool

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
chriscantrap said:
huh? just want some insiration

i plan on learning piano anyways
im saying how do they inspire you? You want to learn instruments so go ahead. Why bother looking for inspiration for those who don’t know or care to

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
spaceghostpurrp played the drums in school and that's how he got into producing because he would have drum patterns in his head

probably dre like someone said itt

1 - 20 of 31 Posts