Kanye to The banner
1 - 7 of 43 Posts

· Premium Member
30,411 Posts
Lipton Lion said:
that incredible feeling you get for 2-5 seconds when u bust a nut, is that feeling topped? or are u saying percs are better because it lasts long
it's not comparable, it's equally good but in its own right. Combining the 2 just makes everything way better

You also tend to last longer while on them because they can cause urine retention while you're on them and it can end up doing the same with busting lol

· Premium Member
30,411 Posts
Lipton Lion said:
i heard opium or opiate, whatever they are called, are amazing
opiates. Really any of them will give you just about the same feeling, it's just that some are stronger than others. If you're gonna buy them from someone see if you can get Roxy instead. It's pure oxycodone so the high is much cleaner. Percocet is oxy + Tylenol which is put in there to discourage recreational use and can make u nauseous if you're new to it or just take too much

· Premium Member
30,411 Posts
Lipton Lion said:
thanks for the info bruh. and lmao nah im not asking to experience them, i just wanted to know if there was antything better than a nut. i know for a fact one i start taking drugs, im gonna be hooked so yeah

thanks tho
yeah that's a good decision man lol

· Premium Member
30,411 Posts
Lipton Lion said:
wbu, u consider urself an addict?
I've been doing them almost every day for 2+ years because I get legit scripts for them. It makes me a druggy which I'm not proud of at all but I know for a fact that I'm not addicted. I often take tolerance breaks for a month or longer and I'm fine, no withdrawals or cravings. I'm definitely in the minority tho, almost everyone experiences withdrawals from them pretty easily

· Premium Member
30,411 Posts
Lipton Lion said:
thats good tbh. i know i addicted to sweets and chocolates and even busting nuts. i know for a fact imma turn into an addict simply off of the pleasure it gives lmao
yeah man stay away from it if you know you're like that. Ain't nothing wrong with being addicted to orgasms lol

1 - 7 of 43 Posts