Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like, it'll be august 8 in England sooner than the east coast, so does that mean the wait could be even shorter?

Also, whatever happened to that rumor that Canada was supposed to get it today? Turned out to be a dud, huh?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Lucky said:
Idk. Isn't the early release (8/8) "itunes exclusive"?
No. Everyone who preordered from wtt.com get the digital (even if the order was for a CD) on the 8th. Someone said 3 am for Americans... There are different timezones though.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Phucker said:
No. Everyone who preordered from wtt.com get the digital (even if the order was for a CD) on the 8th. Someone said 3 am for Americans... There are different timezones though.
Oh then I guess we'll just find out tomorrow.

All I know for sure is the countdown expires at midnight EST tomorrow :oblivious:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Lucky said:
Oh then I guess we'll just find out tomorrow.

All I know for sure is the countdown expires at midnight EST tomorrow :oblivious:
That means 4 a.m. in Italy. Unsure about waking up early or staying awake. I would have to use my headphones though, so I wouldn't enjoy the album that much because I couldn't bump it.

:ohno:

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
WHen ever that timer hits 00:00 thats when everyone will get it. Its going by Est time.

So that means I get it at 9:00 my time sunday  :epic:

·
Premium Member
28,180 Posts
Its going to be released @ 12 AM EST. Just convert that to your timezone and thats when it will be released.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts