Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,616 Posts
Edsi said:
Youre remix of the Cashmere joint was lit

I rap also shoot videos. lets link up and create bruh
try singing kinda melodically cause your rap thing isnt really workin for my style man
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,616 Posts
Edsi said:
DAWG THIS ISNT ABOUT U IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM BUT I NEED TO SAY THIS RIGHT NOW

this isnt realy about this but

Its like hard af to just find people that wanna create and do dope ass shit

youd think knowing that if people link up and create and build something instead of giving a fuck about money or any of this other bullshit like how so many of rappers and artist that are poppin now have done wed all be on the same basis

its dead ass annoying as fuck how u reach out to people and they give u shit like this or like they dont even respond.

Im sick and tired of these fucking "influences", "gatekeepers", industry ass bullshit

You know how many people really honest to god really make it by themselves without that shit its almost close to fucking none

you have to play the rap blog politics, you have to know someone at fucking Complex or one of these cornball ass Music posting Youtube channels

Fuck a influencer suck my dick fuck your vlog fuck your fanbase

Im getting an A7S2 and U87 and fuck everybody Making my own beats, shooting as many videos of people that wanna work and i find dope FOR FREE. IM NEVER CHARGING NOBODY SHIT FUCK THAT

Im trying build a collective but fuck is it hard as fuck with no one seeing the vision nobody fucking understanding how easy this shit is if all you do is create AMAZING shit and FUCK THE INDUSTRY COMIGN TO U.

I do rap reviews, but thats not all I do fucking everything Im starving out here if i had a 10k salary trust it be a takeover

Im saving up every penny Im putting it all for the culture. Fuck it

Edsi 4 the People, I will help anybody that actually wants to fuckign work you got a vision you want studio time you want a dope ass visual?? you got no fucking money??? fuck it lets work lets fucking work lets build fuck the money

its urks me so fucking bad that I all these fucking fake ass blogs and youtube pages say they for the culture and they not they fuckign not PEOPLE PAY THEM TO POST THERE SHIT

WHAT IS THAT???? WHY U LYING OUT HERE FUCK
i hear you lmao i think we just make different kinds of music chill
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,386 Posts
Edsi said:
DAWG THIS ISNT ABOUT U IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM BUT I NEED TO SAY THIS RIGHT NOW

this isnt realy about this but

Its like hard af to just find people that wanna create and do dope ass shit

youd think knowing that if people link up and create and build something instead of giving a fuck about money or any of this other bullshit like how so many of rappers and artist that are poppin now have done wed all be on the same basis

its dead ass annoying as fuck how u reach out to people and they give u shit like this or like they dont even respond OR THEY CHARGE U 3K FOR A FUCKING VISUAL TREATMENT or LIKE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MEDIOCORE ASS BEATS IF COLLABED AND WORKED WITH WE CAN BOTH MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF U JUST CHARGIN ME SOME DUMB ASS PRICE CAUSE UR TOO ONE SIDED TO UNDERSTAND IT


Im sick and tired of these fucking "influences", "gatekeepers", industry ass bullshit

You know how many people really honest to god really make it by themselves without that shit its almost close to fucking none

you have to play the rap blog politics, you have to know someone at fucking Complex or one of these cornball ass Music posting Youtube channels

Fuck a influencer suck my dick fuck your vlog fuck your fanbase

Im getting an A7S2 and U87 and fuck everybody Making my own beats, shooting as many videos of people that wanna work and i find dope FOR FREE. IM NEVER CHARGING NOBODY SHIT FUCK THAT

Im trying build a collective but fuck is it hard as fuck with no one seeing the vision nobody fucking understanding how easy this shit is if all you do is create AMAZING shit and FUCK THE INDUSTRY COMIGN TO U.

I do rap reviews, but thats not all I do fucking everything Im starving out here if i had a 10k salary trust it be a takeover

Im saving up every penny Im putting it all for the culture. Fuck it

Edsi 4 the People, I will help anybody that actually wants to fuckign work you got a vision you want studio time you want a dope ass visual?? you got no fucking money??? fuck it lets work lets fucking work lets build fuck the money

its urks me so fucking bad that I all these fucking fake ass blogs and youtube pages say they for the culture and they not they fuckign not PEOPLE PAY THEM TO POST THERE SHIT

WHAT IS THAT???? WHY U LYING OUT HERE FUCK

I SHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR BEATS OR STUDIO OR VISUALS FUCKKKKKK ALL THAT NOBODY SHOULD U KNOW FUCK ALL THAT WE NEED COLLECTIVES WE NEED HOMIES CREATING WE NEED IT IN HOUSE AND WE BLOW EVERYBODY BLOW EVERYBODY BUT UNTIL THEN WE STARVE AND RISE TOGETHER THATS WHAT A TEAM SHOULD BE THATS WHAT THIS WHOLE SHIT SHOULD BE ABOUT
jeez I hope no one ever works with u
You seem pretentious af
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,088 Posts
Penis Smoker said:
jeez I hope no one ever works with u
You seem pretentious af
Im frustrated

But I said I want people to succeed I want see everybody shining. Im dead ass saying I will give young creatives the tools to get to there dreams. Any platform or voice I acquire Id shed light on people that put there passion into this shit.

How is that pretentious? Why would anybody wish ill will towards that?

I wish you and Lil Sremm nothing but success bruh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,386 Posts
Edsi said:
Im frustrated

But I said I want people to succeed I want see everybody shining. Im dead ass saying I will give young creatives the tools to get to there dreams. Any platform or voice I acquire Id shed light on people that put there passion into this shit.

How is that pretentious? Why would anybody wish ill will towards that?

I wish you and Lil Sremm nothing but success bruh
the guy gave u advice so u could work w him
You wrote back a paragraph going off on him
I appreciate the support tho🙏
Just find people that fw u organically if u really wanna make a collective
That's how TCR was created
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,088 Posts
Penis Smoker said:
the guy gave u advice so u could work w him
You wrote back a paragraph going off on him
I appreciate the support tho🙏
Just find people that fw u organically if u really wanna make a collective
That's how TCR was created
I wanted to make it super clear that it wasnt directed towards him. Hes response was nothing but kind.

I am just manic about rap music, Im obsessed with how people make it, how the industry functions, what kind of politics are always in play, why certain people get to where they are.

It just really bugs me that you have to play this game to get to where you want to be or that you cant create and truly share what you want if you dont have the money or connections you know?

I am honestly just putting all my frustrations out in that post and saying that for some other kid out there that just wants to express himself and create but is pigeon toed by all this bullshit that hey if he lives near me Id give them opportunity I didnt have. Thats all i wanted to really say fam
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top