Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Not a gunners fan, but with the Tevez move to Juve, Higuain loses one of his likely destinations, and is set to move to the Gunners from what Ive been hearing/reading

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Getting Higuain or Benzema would be a mistake man. They'll add nothing more than Giroud does already. These type of strikers feed off of the players around them. Strikers we need to be looking at are Balotelli, Martinez, or Sanchez as an attacking option.

Regards to midfielders, I here we're getting Khedira which would be a great buy imo. Add some strength and stability to our team, and allow ozil to roam free.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can't see us signing a proper striker tbh, Wenger loves Giroud and he'll use Campbell as an excuse not to buy one; we'll get Sanchez though.
Giroud
Sanchez ---- Özil ---- Walcott
Schneiderlin - Ramsey
Gibbs - Kos - Mert - Debuchy
Szczesny​

+ Podolski, Cazorla, Chamberlain, Campbell, Wilshere etc.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Mathemagician said:
Can't see us signing a proper striker tbh, Wenger loves Giroud and he'll use Campbell as an excuse not to buy one; we'll get Sanchez though.
Giroud
Sanchez ---- Özil ---- Walcott
Schneiderlin - Ramsey
Gibbs - Kos - Mert - Debuchy
Szczesny​

+ Podolski, Cazorla, Chamberlain, Campbell, Wilshere etc.
yeah i'm really having a hard time seeing us get a forward , but if we don't I hope we bring in a class wide forward/winger like alexis. Thats a really solid lineup there. Just need some injury luck this season man. Praying for a relatively healthy year

·
Registered
501 Posts
The Pirate said:
Fuck yall we need Sanchez in Juventus
we might not even get him lol , liverpool has the upper hand a bit by having a player barca wants. You guys loafted with alexis , didn't want to pay the price before the WC and now his price increased a bit and everyone is after him after being impressed lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts