Kanye to The banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be the man when it came to this shit. Then I had 2 long term relationships from which I came out with some issues and insecurities I guess and now look at me. Doesn’t help that since that all I’ve got was rejection.
I know I still got game I can see it’s there when I’m chatting bitches up here and there.

But texting like brand new girls off tinder and shit really gives me problems these days man. I know it’s a numbers game and all that but my ego is too fragile I’m scared of getting left on read or the convo just being weird for some reason.

Bro I really feel like fucking Conor Mcgregor of this fucking hoes game, I fell off.

But shit man I wanna get in all these bitches DMs. Motivate a brother?

·
Registered
554 Posts
this problem isn't gonna fix itself unless you realize that this shit is absolutely nothing in your life. talking to girls online or offline should a complimentary aspect in your life and not a major priority. you need to deal with those insecurities and realize that you're overthinking and should give people the benefit of the doubt but not be naive either. work on yourself and gain your confidence back before trying to jump back in

once you have better energy within you thatll project to those youre talking to and meet and im positive youll have a much better experience.

lifes too short to worry about these kinds of things man. focus on the mission and get back on track. the glow up doesn't stop. youve only hit a small road block. just need to maneuver your way out and you'll be back steady cruising

1 - 3 of 3 Posts