Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
haha hes dope in the sense that he reviews pretty dope music and always has a solid opinion on it, he just seems to hate on aloooot of shit haha

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
Gives a really good review for people not into Odd Future but that also gives him some misses, he got the best tracks down, he's just missing on some points. He seems to not like Tyler, so he dismisses Fuck The Police because of that and because of Left Brain. I know Left can't rap that well, so I don't expect much from him, Fuck the Police and Get a Gun are car bangers. If he looked at it from that aspect, he'd get it.

·
Banned
908 Posts
The problem with this guy is that he isn't funny, he obviously only listens to music that's posted on Pitchfork and like minded blogs, and it's like, what makes him think he is qualified to rate rap? It's this whole hipster mentality that if they like the more adventurous hip-hop than they are some ultimate "music fan". Like this guy is a tool who can't think for himself, and he really has no right to rate rap.  Plus, He just tries soooooooo hard. He must have really been picked on in grade school.

·
Banned
50,090 Posts
i like his reviews sometimes... he is right about blackenedwhite and was right about goblin too tbh.. OF has way too many dick riding ass fans

·
Banned
908 Posts
EddieHaskell said:
i like his reviews sometimes... he is right about blackenedwhite and was right about goblin too tbh.. OF has way too many dick riding ass fans
Obviously, so why are people praising this guy when he's saying nothing original, and basically just repeating what every contrarian OF blog has said already?

·
Banned
50,090 Posts
redgloves123 said:
Obviously, so why are people praising this guy when he's saying nothing original, and basically just repeating what every contrarian OF blog has said already?
idk who's praising him.. i just like to watch his vids sometimes and i don't read contrarian of blogs because im an of fan

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
OF fans get on my nerves I swear to fucking God.....

the review was fine. and the dude clearly likes hip hop, damn get OF;s cocks out of your mouths... it's disgraceful.

Odd Future makes decent music.... not save the whales change the world second coming of christ music.... shut up.

·
Banned
908 Posts
mrcornelius said:
OF fans get on my nerves I swear to fucking God.....

the review was fine. and the dude clearly likes hip hop, damn get OF;s cocks out of your mouths... it's disgraceful.

Odd Future makes decent music.... not save the whales change the world second coming of christ music.... shut up.
Don't hate the fans, just the stans.

·
Banned
15,331 Posts
This dude is an idiot not because of this, but because he gave MBDTF a 6 (you're trolling if you give it anything under than 8) and Goblin a 4 just because it's too 'personal blog post-ish'... Plus he has a horrible (and I mean, horrible) ear for production. This ***** said Yonkers's drums are flaccid, like wtf do you expect snare or 808s on this shit? The drums are perfect, if he dropped any other drum pattern the best would've been straight overkill.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I like his reviews despite my vastly differing opinions from him on a lot of things. He presents his opinion well and goes into detail on his likes and dislikes, which imo is a good review. I think he was a tad bit too harsh on Goblin and House Of Balloons, I'm just not losing my shit over it like a lot of people on KTT are. He's only one man ya know

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
JayArtifact said:
I like his reviews despite my vastly differing opinions from him on a lot of things. He presents his opinion well and goes into detail on his likes and dislikes, which imo is a good review. I think he was a tad bit too harsh on Goblin and House Of Balloons, I'm just not losing my shit over it like a lot of people on KTT are. He's only one man ya know
exactly.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
JayArtifact said:
agreed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts