Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just have some q's bout the presale of tickets...

is it going to be more expensive??

can anyone order tickets thru presale?? if so why would they just not have a set date for when the tickets actually go on sale?

are we actually purchasing the tickets on tuesday or are we just putting money down so we can buy them when they go on sale??

am i the only one that is completely confused bout the pre sale?? is so i def could use some answers...

·
Registered
291 Posts
WELL I believe this is how it works

Basically pre-sale is online so that fans who are very into it can enter the password, which is not usually something extra secret and is easily found, and buy tickets early.

It's not just putting money down, you're buying the tickets, but the other date they set is for public onsale, when anyone can buy the tickets, on the phone, at the arena, etc.

Pre sale just limits who can buy the tickets so that the people who are really on their game can buy them early. And that's how it has worked in the past.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quags said:
WELL I believe this is how it works

Basically pre-sale is online so that fans who are very into it can enter the password, which is not usually something extra secret and is easily found, and buy tickets early.

It's not just putting money down, you're buying the tickets, but the other date they set is for public onsale, when anyone can buy the tickets, on the phone, at the arena, etc.

Pre sale just limits who can buy the tickets so that the people who are really on their game can buy them early. And that's how it has worked in the past.
k and password is wtt and best place to do it is on ticket master??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts