Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sick of all the threads but thought I'd just say this.

Why are people expecting Kanye to be giving you guys heartfelt sad verses when they are singles for an album, singles are meant to promote and album and get people excited.

Also, Kanye isn't in Runaway mode, he's happy again, fucking bitches, at fashion shows, he isn't going to put out sad songs when he is in this mode.

I haven't really explained what I wanted to well but it's good enough.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Thirty White Bitches said:

Why are people expecting Kanye to be giving you guys heartfelt sad verses when they are singles for an album, singles are meant to promote and album and get people excited.

Also, Kanye isn't in Runaway mode, he's happy again, fucking bitches, at fashion shows, he isn't going to put out sad songs when he is in this mode.

This tbh. He's deservedly the most ignorant he's ever been.

He's fucking Kim Kardashian, he just did an album with Jay-Z, and he's showing collections at Paris Fashion Week.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts

doesn't mean he cant do a good verse though just because it a single

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
bala555 said:
This tbh. He's deservedly the most ignorant he's ever been.

He's fucking Kim Kardashian, he just did an album with Jay-Z, and he's showing collections at Paris Fashion Week.
I understand what you're saying, but let's be honnest.
If you could, just saying, if you could hear Kanye release songs as heartfelt as 808, as inventive as Late Registration and as dynamic and funny as Graduation? Like, I understand Kanye's attitude, why he's making ignorant music. Sure, if that's what he feels like doing cool. But don't tell me you really like the direction this is going?

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
YayJay said:
I understand what you're saying, but let's be honnest.
If you could, just saying, if you could hear Kanye release songs as heartfelt as 808, as inventive as Late Registration and as dynamic and funny as Graduation? Like, I understand Kanye's attitude, why he's making ignorant music. Sure, if that's what he feels like doing cool. But don't tell me you really like the direction this is going?
I will like this for an album, I love ignorant Ye. But if this is where he settles as an artist (which I seriously doubt) then I won't be happy. But like I said, he's a musical genius, so he will keep adapting.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
nobody wanted a sad or deep verse, just need him to come correct CONSISTENTLY (he's killed beats that go hard before so dont act like he cant) so ****** will know he still got it lyrically....judging from Mercy & Theraflu, he better calls Cons, GLC, Rhymefest IMMEDIATELY...his rhymes are more simpler than his Freshman Adjustment shit.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Bozav said:
:golfclap: @ OP

I swear all people do is complain and complain

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B-ri said:
nobody wanted a sad or deep verse, just need him to come correct CONSISTENTLY (he's killed beats that go hard before so dont act like he cant) so ****** will know he still got it lyrically....judging from Mercy & Theraflu, he better calls Cons, GLC, Rhymefest IMMEDIATELY...his rhymes are more simpler than his Freshman Adjustment shit.
Good point actually I guess, but from what I have read he made this up real quick, it's not gonna be hugely lyrical, and Ye has never been lyrical anyway unless he really tried.

I don't think it's a single for any album either..just a throwaway to keep everyone excited
(talking about theraflu)

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
B-ri said:

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
nzyeezy said:
doesn't mean he cant do a good verse though just because it a single
EXACTLY...thats what the stans arent getting. a bad verse is a bad verse...

does Go Hard, American Boy, Walking On The Moon, Alright, Start It Up, Maybach Music 2, Ego Remix, all them FEATURES from the 2008-2009 sound like ANYTHING that would be a Kanye West album? NOOOOOOO...but he killed them, thats all I care about at the end of the day...

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
This is for a GOOD music album, it's not going to be heartfelt lol. It's going to be "Hey we're the best group in music fuck what you heard" type of music. As for Ye's solo album who knows..

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Good point actually I guess, but from what I have read he made this up real quick, it's not gonna be hugely lyrical, and Ye has never been lyrical anyway unless he really tried.

I don't think it's a single for any album either..just a throwaway to keep everyone excited
(talking about theraflu)
but dont act like he hasnt killed a beat before or recently...he's not a bad rapper(he can do it) but he's just too inconsistent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts