Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's unfinished (and not proof read as much as I'd like it to be)... enjoy!

"Recognize it"

I wonder if it was the pot or the booze. No matter the intoxication you cannot deny my rule. A dastardly ruler my bane prolongs the pain of your existence. just as conservative as overly biased views, I am the contradictory truth. I am the end and beginning. For i am the change of ages, I am the symbol, a representation of these, deceitfully destructive nations. Plagued in the way of a bubo bubbling and swelled Spawned in a pool puss containing the sins of man. Birthed in the ooze of blood from the jews, as I grew anew during the shooting of a king, I celebrated the cause for the September plane scene, it's No wonder you've heard of me. Brainwashed by my influence, You see only your plain plastered perception of this player as he played you for a dupe. It was all a result of the thick veil they pulled over your eyes, blinding your from your own emotional demise, keeping you from seeing the spies, it's too cold to cry. You see nothing other than what I want you to despise. for I am the puppeteer, my will onto you is clear, for you are the puppet strung up by your pain and your fear. for I am everything more than you've read in the news, for I am everything more than you believe to be true. My reach ranges from the sins of man to the slaughtering of lambs. I cause the discrimination the genocidal plague of war. I am in the hearts of starving children child rebel soldiers.  I am what you fear, recognize that I am what  evil is to you. 

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Recognize it"

I wonder, was it the pot or the booze?
No matter the intoxication you cannot deny my rule.
A dastardly ruler, my bane prolongs the pain of your existence.
I represent a lack of penitence I am 'persistance.'
just as conservative as overly biased views, I am the contradictory truth.
The rightful beginning and end.
I'm the change of ages, a representation, a symbol of these deceitfully destructive nations.
Everything more than you've read in the news,
I'm everything more than you believe to be true.
I am a plague in the way of a bubo bubbling and swelled.
Spawned in a pool puss containing the sins of man.
Birthed in the ooze of blood from the jews, as I grew anew during the shooting of a king, I celebrated the cause for the September plane scene.
if you believe in good you'll believe in me.
It's no wonder why you live so obliviously.

You've been brainwashed by my influence
seeing only your plain plastered perception of this player.
I've always played you for a dupe.
It was all a result of the thick veil I pulled over your eyes, blinding your from your own emotional demise, keeping you from seeing the spies--it's truly too cold to cry.
In short You see nothing other than what I want you to despise.
for I am the puppeteer, my will onto you is clear, my puppet strung up by pain and fear.
these are the ties that bind you to me and you won't ever be free.
My reach spreads far ranging from the sins of man to the slaughtering of lambs.
I cause discrimination, the spark of mass genocide, an instegator of war.
I am at the hearts of starving children who will kill for a meal--I am real
I fuel the cruddy unoiled machine that produces child rebel soldiers. 
I am what you fear, recognize that I am all that is here--what is evil to you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts