Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
22,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when kendrick dropped the blacker the berry i revisited "i" and that untitled live performance and in context of the songs he's performed/released so far, I like i a whole lot better. It's still a depressing song imo, it's ironic and it sounds like a song that would be playing while somebodys strung out on drugs in a movie or something like that. anyway.

if KDot // flacko // yeezy  season all coincide then everybody's eating
let's get it

·
Banned
22,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BJM said:
I like i more as a song than Blacker thr Berry tbh. BtB probs is great in the album itself but it's not replayable at all
its a little redundant and pretty long but I think it's a really hard hitting, important song, just not the average banger you would replay solely for the reason it bumps

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
2noaHb said:
let me guess: not you
Lol sorry but if everyone decided to make a thread on their take on every artists singles then imagine what the sxn would look like
Just sortve an unnesecary thread

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
like i said in the other thread, the 2 songs compliment each other, now that we got the raw, rapping kendrick, we can appreciate i since it's actually a great song

·
Banned
47,276 Posts
2noaHb said:
its a little redundant and pretty long but I think it's a really hard hitting, important song, just not the average banger you would replay solely for the reason it bumps
You talmbout BtB right?

·
Banned
22,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cunny said:
Lol sorry but if everyone decided to make a thread on their take on every artists singles then imagine what the sxn would look like
Just sortve an unnesecary thread
nah you're right. mods have said that to me countless times. I just wanted to see if it grew on people in the context of the other songs

1 - 20 of 30 Posts