Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 765 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
"I waited 5 days ***** where y'all at?!??" doesn't work at all in this context, he really wanted this to be his back to back :koolaid:.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,911 Posts
Earth Angel said:
"I waited 5 days ***** where y'all at?!??" doesn't work at all in this context, he really wanted this to be his back to back :koolaid:.
It's even scary hours !!! :hah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
This shit is actually kinda dope, but joe budden is corny to yall so it dont matter what he says on the track, yall already got an opinion lol. Still know drake could murder this man but yall are like gay one direction fans when it comes to music
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,750 Posts
"No really, we want a Party album
But you keep stealing all of Party's album
To go and put it on your party album"

Change thread title...aint nothing corny about that ^
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,655 Posts
ItsThatEasy said:
"No really, we want a Party album
But you keep stealing all of Party's album
To go and put it on your party album"

Change thread title...aint nothing corny about that ^
exposed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71,105 Posts
ItsThatEasy said:
"No really, we want a Party album
But you keep stealing all of Party's album
To go and put it on your party album"

Change thread title...aint nothing corny about that ^
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,574 Posts
Is this ***** using ktt for substance in his raps

:khaled:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,134 Posts
So I take all the guns, load half the clips, I just notice you run, we mention half of Clipse :whew:


No really, we want a Party album,But you keep stealing all of Party's album To go and put it on your party album :whew:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,779 Posts
No way this shit corny. The premise may be corny but the song can't be denied. That being said what do yall think Drake should do and what do you think he will do?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
16,722 Posts
ChrirJ said:
No way this shit corny. The premise may be corny but the song can't be denied. That being said what do yall think Drake should do and what do you think he will do?
Drake gonna have to drop that 3Peat tbh
 
1 - 20 of 765 Posts
Top