Discussion Starter · #1 ·
amy winehuose died today :ohno:

she was 27 too

:mindfk:

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
sunset911 said:
i just made a thread and that douche bag locked it...oh well do u think cudi fortold her death with his 27 talk?
Dont call me a douche bag. I locked it because this thread was already here. I agree this is another 27 but i doubt Cudi knew Amy Winehouse was gonna die, if thats what your asking...

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
sunset911 said:
i just made a thread and that douche bag locked it...oh well do u think cudi fortold her death with his 27 talk?
Excuse me? That thread was going nowhere, and we already have two threads in which you could discuss this...

1,003 Posts
CudderALLLday said:
Dont call me a douche bag. I locked it because this thread was already here. I agree this is another 27 but i doubt Cudi knew Amy Winehouse was gonna die, if thats what your asking...
ok but you did it in a rude way. I was thinking maybe he knew her and knew she was overdoing it...

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
sunset911 said:
ok but you did it in a rude way. I was thinking maybe he knew her and knew she was overdoing it...
It wasn't rude, that was not thread worthy and you shouldn't be getting so offended because a moderator locked your about a topic that already has threads.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts