Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys i'm in an anime mood and i feel like watching something new, could you guys recommend me some? I don't want to watch One Piece because don't like the character designs and i don't feel like watching bleach either.
btw these are the anime I have seen.
Dragon Ball z
Yu Yu Hakusho
Cowboy Bebop
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Gi Oh (don't hate)
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Death Note

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frooties said:
Paranoia Agent

did you watch Full metal alchemist: - Brotherhood? :oblivious:
I've never heard of Paranoia Agent how good is it (I'll probably check it out regardless), and no haven't seen brotherhood is it bad?

·
Registered
73,243 Posts
Kid Pav said:
I've never heard of Paranoia Agent how good is it (I'll probably check it out regardless), and no haven't seen brotherhood is it bad?
did you just ask if a FMA series is bad? :cmon:

http://www.anime-plaza.nl/index.php?id=anime/fma2

Oh and Paranoia Agent is pretty good too. i dont think it has alot of popularity
and i can't recall on much of it since i watched it like a long time back, but it is worth checking out

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frooties said:
did you just ask if a FMA series is bad? :cmon:

http://www.anime-plaza.nl/index.php?id=anime/fma2

Oh and Paranoia Agent is pretty good too. i dont think it has alot of popularity
and i can't recall on much of it since i watched it like a long time back, but it is worth checking out
LoL because you had :oblivious: in your post i thought something was wrong with, i'll check them both out though, maybe later in brotherhoods case.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Afro samurai its a short series (about 6 episodes and a sequel movie) but you will enjoy it.Also another good one is Lupin the 3rd,its a classic

V

·
0 Posts
Kid Pav said:
So guys i'm in an anime mood and i feel like watching something new, could you guys recommend me some? I don't want to watch One Piece because don't like the character designs and i don't feel like watching bleach either.
btw these are the anime I have seen.
Dragon Ball z
Yu Yu Hakusho
Cowboy Bebop
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Gi Oh (don't hate)
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Death Note
Omg, YYH is my fave anime. <3

Watch Gurren Lagann and Durarara!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I_AN_LEGNED said:
FLCL
Eureka SeveN

FMA Brotherhood is just ridiculous.
Pelé said:
FMA Brotherhood. 10x better than the original.

Monster.
Pyrolicious said:
Omg, YYH is my fave anime. <3

Watch Gurren Lagann and Durarara!
Alright brotherhood just moved up my priority list then, mecha doesn't really appeal to me so im not sure about eureka and gurren lagann (hear it is great tho) and Durarara what is it about, I saw an episode last Saturday on adult swim but I wasn't really paying attention.

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
Oh yea... Gurren Lagann is really fucking good too.

Durarara is insanely interesting, but a little disappointing by the end. It's about, basically, the headless horseman, a monster, gangs, and mysteries. haha that's a horrible description but you don't really know what it's about until you watch. New stories pop up.

V

·
0 Posts
Kid Pav said:
Alright brotherhood just moved up my priority list then, mecha doesn't really appeal to me so im not sure about eureka and gurren lagann (hear it is great tho) and Durarara what is it about, I saw an episode last Saturday on adult swim but I wasn't really paying attention.
I'm not a huge fan of mecha either but for some reason I fell in love with GL. You should give it a shot.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK I will watch these in this order, Guren Lagaan, Brotherhood, Durarara! and then Afro Samurai

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
Kid Pav said:
OK I will watch these in this order, Guren Lagaan, Brotherhood, Durarara! and then Afro Samurai
Good choice

Be warned, Brotherhood is ilke 3 times as long as the others though

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pelé said:
Try out Monster. Better than all of those except Brotherhood.
lol i didn't know monster was an anime, I thought in in your original post it was just an expression of how good brotherhood was.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts