Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of breaking up with my gf, fam :cryfam:.
I don't think there's a song on BBTM that has grown on me quite like Angel.  Shit's beautiful :damn:

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Just like Kiss Land, y'all really are sleeping on BBTM. It's full of great songs and has plenty of emotion.

Glad to see some are slowly starting to recognize this.

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
Since the song is not about Abel being an asshole to someone else or abusing substances it's automatically seen as trash to a good portion of the OGs 

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Clock said:
Since the song is not about Abel being an asshole to someone else or abusing substances it's automatically seen as trash to a good portion of the OGs 
I consider myself to be an OG tbh. :kanyeshrug:
HoB has been in rotation since Spring 2011, and I can appreciate the more accessible songs like Angel and As You Are as legitimate artistic expressions without having to question my fanhood.

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
iKhan said:
HoB has been in rotation since Spring 2011, and I can appreciate the more accessible songs like Angel and As You Are as legitimate artistic expressions without having to question my fanhood.
I didn't say all of them though :mm:

I'm just a tad salty that some people only want the weeknd to continually make the same type of music with the same lyrical ideas.

·
Registered
50,126 Posts
Sar49632 said:
Just like Kiss Land, y'all really are sleeping on BBTM. It's full of great songs and has plenty of emotion.

Glad to see some are slowly starting to recognize this.

·
Registered
50,126 Posts
iKhan said:
same

1 - 20 of 44 Posts