Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Andy isn't that bad of a coach, he just has dumb quarterbacks. When Vick was in the game in the red zone, we converted almost EVERY time. With Kolb, we fuck up. With McNabb, we fuck up worse. I'm just saying. That being said, he is not a very good game manager, and doesn't prepare his team well every week, hence why they almost always start games flat. This team is in for a rough year with Vick out for the next couple of weeks before the bye. And after the bye the schedule is fucking impossible.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Been an eagles fan for my entire life and Andy is great for preparing the team for a game, but a terrible game time coach.  I think its time he packs his bags and leaves Philadelphia because we have never won with him and we most likely never will...(the superbowl that is.)

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
kye6767 said:
Been an eagles fan for my entire life and Andy is great for preparing the team for a game, but a terrible game time coach.  I think its time he packs his bags and leaves Philadelphia because we have never won with him and we most likely never will...(the superbowl that is.)
He gets out-coached every week when we have more talent, e.i. last week against the Skins.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
dsabelson said:
Andy isn't that bad of a coach, he just has dumb quarterbacks. When Vick was in the game in the red zone, we converted almost EVERY time. With Kolb, we fuck up. With McNabb, we fuck up worse. I'm just saying.
Wait, what? Dumb quarterbacks? Who is this "dumb" quarterback you're talking about? Kevin Kolb and AJ Feeley? Koy Detmer? McNabb is dumb? How about this. None of our starting receivers since 2005 have been over six feet tall. How about we haven't had a power runningback since Duce Staley in 2002. Don't come out here dissing Donovan McNabb, and if you're an Eagles fan all I can say is turn on the freakin' TV so you know why you don't go around dissing Donovan McNabb.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Tito. said:
Wait, what? Dumb quarterbacks? Who is this "dumb" quarterback you're talking about? Kevin Kolb and AJ Feeley? Koy Detmer? McNabb is dumb? How about this. None of our starting receivers since 2005 have been over six feet tall. How about we haven't had a power runningback since Duce Staley in 2002. Don't come out here dissing Donovan McNabb, and if you're an Eagles fan all I can say is turn on the freakin' TV so you know why you don't go around dissing Donovan McNabb.
Did you watch Don last week? You can't tell me that was an impressive performance. We lost that game. The Skins didn't win. The receivers have never been the issue. Obviously we've never had a serious threat until the last few years with DJax and when we had TO, but they made up for it. McNabb just made bad plays in key red zone situations far too often.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
dsabelson said:
Did you watch Don last week? You can't tell me that was an impressive performance. We lost that game. The Skins didn't win. The receivers have never been the issue. Obviously we've never had a serious threat until the last few years with DJax and when we had TO, but they made up for it. McNabb just made bad plays in key red zone situations far too often.
Did you see Kevin Kolb last week? Did you watch AJ Feeley in 2008? Did you see Koy Detmer in 2006? You can't tell me none of those were impressive performances. Don't diss the best quarterback of the franchise history when no one else has done anything even worth mentioning in comparison to him.

We lost that game because this 2010 team is hopeless without Michael Vick.

McNabb has been to three NFC Championship Games throwing to the likes of Arnaz Battle. Freddie Mitchell, and Todd Pinkston. Those receivers were laughable. You give him someone worth mentioning, we go to the Super Bowl (sup T.O.). You give him a rookie WR who is posed to be on of the best offensive threats in the League, Kevin Curtis, and Reggie Brown and we go to yet another NFC Championship Game.

Actually, I think besides DeSean Jackson, Kevin Curtis the only receiver to have over 1,000 yards in a single season with Philly since Terrell Owens, and he only did that once.

"They" didn't make up for anything. McNabb did. You serious? Andy Reid is a terrible playcaller. Yeah, it's definitely McNabb's fault we can't convert on fourth and one versus the Bears when we run the ball four times knowing we can't run.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Cat on a Leash said:
andy reid is a failure of a coach
real talk
Okay. 5 NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl, as well as the third highest win percentage from any coach this decade and one of the highest winning percentages of all-time and by far the best coach in Philadelphia Eagles history. Oh yeah. And only two losing records in his 11-year career as a head coach (1999, 2005) with 8 playoff appearances.

Okay.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I'm not saying it's all on Don. I never said Kolb was good, lol. He looks like a deer in headlights every time he takes a snap. This team hasn't gotten it done despite the great regular season accolades. Andy doesn't prepare them well enough for the big games, and in turn, our players don't perform well in those big games. I agree 100% that Donovan is the best quarterback in team history, but he never got it done. He couldn't get this team over the hump. All great quarterbacks win a ring. Peyton, Brady, Brees, Favre. Donovan never have and likely never will. I loved Donovan he could just never get it done for us.

You have to love FredEx though...lol. 4th and 26?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts