Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dat Kid, JCM, and myself are very much interested in recruiting all of the Android Users on here to help us contact Cyanogen or something to help us make a KTT Application for Android Phones. I mean, not Cyanogen, but somebody who could help with this stuff ya'mean? So if you have an Android phone, or are going to get one, or steal your little brothers because he just upgraded from a flip phone to an Android and use it, sign up here so we can make some type of formal letter and send it out and get 'em. :stronger:
XDA Forum Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=16433214#post16433214 I'm that OP.

Fantastic 4:
Charizard
Dat Kid
JCM
Gambino

Everyone else:

·
Banned
5,096 Posts
Charizard said:
Dat Kid, JCM, and myself are very much interested in recruiting all of the Android Users on here to help us contact Cyanogen or something to help us make a KTT Application for Android Phones. I mean, not Cyanogen, but somebody who could help with this stuff ya'mean? So if you have an Android phone, or are going to get one, or steal your little brothers because he just upgraded from a flip phone to an Android and use it, sign up here so we can make some type of formal letter and send it out and get 'em. :stronger:
XDA Forum Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=16433214#post16433214 I'm that OP.

Fantastic 4:
Charizard
Dat Kid
JCM
Gambino

Everyone else:
Android browser to shitty to load the mobile site?

·
Banned
5,096 Posts
Dat Kid said:
not really.. it's just that an app would be dope..
hey at least we can see youtube videos posted in here in the android browser... something you can't never do on ur Iphone :hah:
At least my phone can last 16 hours a day.
At least my phone has a decent media player
At least my phone has the best app store around
At least my phone can use outlook
At least my phone has good apps
At least my phone has a music store built in
At least my phone can run any app in the market
At least my phone has a large selection of third party accessories;

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hova said:
Since when do you have an Android?!

·
Registered
25,124 Posts
Hova said:
Charizard said:
Since when do you have an Android?!
Hova said:
Okay, now i know your retarded. Android excels at somethings. But none of which i posted.
:hah: common Hova u know Android has all that.. and even more :smug:
btw Sammy sound quality>>Iphone sound quality.. tested by myself with Beats by Dre Studio and Shure headphones  :banjo:

·
Registered
25,124 Posts
Charizard said:
You ready to go?

Take Off Swag:
Hova see's we got Droid, then he gets pissed off. They hate Google, so they use Yahoo! 'cause the iPhone's soft.
:hah: Hova and Apple taking them L's and getting salty bout it..
Apple is in a suing spree and failing at most of the cases against android and other competitors

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dat Kid said:
:hah: Hova and Apple taking them L's and getting salty bout it..
Apple is in a suing spree and failing at most of the cases against android and other competitors
Lmaoo. They act like the own the cell phone company. :gtfo:

·
Registered
25,124 Posts
Charizard said:
Lmaoo. They act like the own the cell phone company. :gtfo:
Ikr. They are just trying to slow down the companies demise. Lucky they have the Ipods, but still some day nobody will want to have an Ipod and a cellphone separately. And since Android is dominating slowly, well you know, Android will dominate. :hah:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dat Kid said:
Ikr. They are just trying to slow down the companies demise. Lucky they have the Ipods, but still some day nobody will want to have an Ipod and a cellphone separately. And since Android is dominating slowly, well you know, Android will dominate. :hah:
We already got the Google Music Beta. That takes up NO space on your phone and you could have 8GB of music. And Android tablets with Honeycomb will surpass the "iPad" with iOS and crap. So Apple's basically in a checkmate situation.

·
Registered
25,124 Posts
Charizard said:
We already got the Google Music Beta. That takes up NO space on your phone and you could have 8GB of music. And Android tablets with Honeycomb will surpass the "iPad" with iOS and crap. So Apple's basically in a checkmate situation.
:hah: yeah.. and the funny thing is that most of androids cellphones don't even need Google Music Beta.. On the Vibrant u can have up to 48 GBs of space. And my cellphone is pretty old. And Androids multitasking on tablet>>iOS.. and that's what most matters in a tablet. so yeah Apple is in Checkmate. Just give it a lil time until ppl admit it.

It's even scary how Google is dominating.. Illuminati tbh :work:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dat Kid said:
:hah: yeah.. and the funny thing is that most of androids cellphones don't even need Google Music Beta.. On the Vibrant u can have up to 48 GBs of space. And my cellphone is pretty old. And Androids multitasking on tablet>>iOS.. and that's what most matters in a tablet. so yeah Apple is in Checkmate. Just give it a lil time until ppl admit it.

It's even scary how Google is dominating.. Illuminati tbh :work:
I heard that the owner of Google used to get made fun of. Bet they feel stupid now :fuu:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts