Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
dalynxking said:
one more wack song and then we can freak :sarc2:
good read tho
But its not only that, its also the lack of material and lack of loyalty to releasing music, especially on time.

·
Banned
25,964 Posts
well  AKNC was really really dope. So naturally i was amped for MOTM1 and it was pretty cool. I still listen to a lot of those tracks but then there was a shift right after that. I honestly only listend to MOTM2 all the way thru once or twice.
Didnt dig it that much. Now im just disillusioned with dude. I honestly dont even check for this cat no mo. but idk he may come with fire soon but i doubt it cuz those recent tracks were doodo speckles . no hate thats just how i feel.

Hes dope on ye features tho but i dont get or see what direction hes goin in. stretching thin if you ask me

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
I will always love Cudi and his first two albums and AKNC will always mean a lot to me, but maybe thats all we're gonna get that really is good from him. Cudi's music has truly changed the way I go about life and the way I think about myself. I wish he continued to make music that did this, but maybe he's done with that. I really hope he makes something so good again.

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
I always wonder if he reads some of this shit..... probably not :/

but if he does.....when does the real cudder season start man I need your shit :cry:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I can't see how people can be losing interest.. I feel like he's making a change to his music direction, so I'm excited to see what he has in store. I feel like as soon as PITW was released, everyone changed their opinion of him. I respect your opinions, just saying. As for the lack of loyalty, im sure it was said many times but he has alot of projects coming up, he needs time.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts