Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is more of a think piece of observations I've had but it's also a question and Views is partially to blame for what I'm about to say but it's not the full reason.

Let's be real for a second and step back for some perspective, all the projects listed below came and went wayy too quickly.
ANTI, I'm Up, The Life of Pablo, Majid Jordan"a self titled debut, Lemonade, Untitled Unmastered, Wiz Khalifa's "Khalifa" album, EVOL, Megan Trainer's album from whatever month it came out, Venis (that came out this year, right??), August 26th, Colouring Book, Dangerous Woman, but i knew something was up when the new Pierce the Veil Misadventures album came and went after we all waited for 4 years.
      It's just weird this year showing more than ever the public want to treat music like fast food on some in one ear out the other.

Views is the only album talked about two months later and that's because of the records it's breaking. Half the album's in op came out before Views so it's not the cause of whatever happened 🚫🚫.

Let's take an examination at where this all began.......
:khaled:

So what happened?​
All the projects were from MAJOR artists but for some reason the public wasn't feeling them after awhile like they had a 2 week expiration.​

Is it the artists fault?​
In my opinion no, everyone so far brought their AAA game with all of these albums, yes even Views, Untitled Unmastered and Colouring Book.​

Still Brazy goat but it will be forgotten because that's how it's been for everyone this year. I say this to ask
Why has it been that way and for how long? It feels like this snuck up on us. Not to sound crazy but I can't be the only one who noticed this has been happening :ninja:.

I'm bringing this up now because it's over half of 2016 and this hasn't resolved itself and literally looks like anyone can be effected by it. I'm talking about Party when P3 comes out, I'm talking about Frank Ocean's sophomore album, Roy Woods new mixtape will be forgotten after a week and all the upcoming projects from anyone (myself included) unless we do something.

OP COMPLETE BUT QUESTIONS ARE STILL UNANSWERED

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aaight op ain't done I accidentally clicked post before finishing the full 6 paragraph write up so don't judge yet, I'm going somewhere with this.

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
You don't know what everyone is doing wtf kinda delusion is this

Views is goat but you not representing it well

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
YG said:
You don't know what everyone is doing wtf kinda delusion is this

Views is goat but you not representing it well
I'm basing this all off the numbers, that's how I even saw it was happening. I'm not making assumptions of particular people but the groups and overall population.

If you actually read op I said Views isn't the cause, I'm not affiliated with ovo so I don't represent Views at all.

·
Registered
71,327 Posts
"but i knew something was up when the new Pierce the Veil album came and went after we all waited for 4 years"

??????????????????????????????

1 - 20 of 126 Posts