Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,027 Posts
You think a rapper would do anything other than rap over their own song (not an instrumental) with shitty breath control then have the crowd fill in the spaces when they run out of air.

·
Registered
41,772 Posts
If anyone it'd be Tyler

But it would be woat no matter who it was cause how the fuck they gonna give a good performance while bouncing on a trampoline smh

·
Registered
46,633 Posts
Saint Pablo said:
If anyone it'd be Tyler

But it would be woat no matter who it was cause how the fuck they gonna give a good perforamnce while bouncing on a trampoline smh
Yeah I mean the dude has asthma anyway how the fuck is he gonna do it with a trampoline

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i hate life said:
You think a rapper would do anything other than rap over their own song (not an instrumental) with shitty breath control then have the crowd fill in the spaces when they run out of air.
*inhales through teeth* man, i mean... i guess

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saint Pablo said:
If anyone it'd be Tyler

But it would be woat no matter who it was cause how the fuck they gonna give a good performance while bouncing on a trampoline smh
man it really feels like ktt is this place where u bring interesting fun ideas here just to get shot down

the culture literally needs this and you guys just poke holes in things rather than supporting them this is america is going down the tubes

·
Registered
50,168 Posts
i hate life said:
Drake says hello

1 - 18 of 18 Posts