Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically made this thread for any artist or song you want people to listen to. I have two who i want people to listen to or give a chance.

One is a dubstep producer who is probably the best at what he does. He has prob the best dubstep music video ever created and when i show the song to people who don't like dubsteo they like it because it has a unique sound. His name is Eskmo and he just released is debut album, he does his own vocals and has a very trippy unique sound here's his best song and the video i previously mentioned.

And this is prob his 2nd best song its not in full but an amazing dance vid off one of those dance shows.

My 2nd one is K-Os he's canadian and the first person I heard combine singing and rapping. He's been around since the early 90's but his frist album was in 2000. He's really the cudi of canada before cudi waas cudi. He inspired drake and they have a song together called faith which is really good. He does pre well every style of music their is. Theirs not really one song i can show you guys that defines him so ill post a couple. The first one is pre well known in Canada, its about MJ.

This is one of my fav's of his most recent album.

Collab with drake believe it has a sample of MJ or sounds like him, off K-Os's most recent mixtape.

Nice chill catchy song, "Everyday is Saturday night but I can't wait for Sunday morning."

Reggae style catchy song

I want to post more because that can't define him, but if you guys like him ill post more. Sorry for having a big post but i feel like well atleast K-Os people could like on this forum. Eskmo is a diffrent taste but hopefully some people well like him.

Post who you would like to share with people. Hopefully everybody gets a chance to listen to the songs ppl share and discovers some new music :)

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Coincidence or not i just started looking for dope Dubstep artist.. I like the sound it brings.. & Now i find this thread.. Dopeee track & video.. Gonna check out his other work.. ALSO.. K-os is sooooo dopee.. Man I Used To Be is possibly my fav track from dude along with 4,3,2,1..

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Jamiroquai - "don't give hate a chance"

listen to this song it has the most uplifting sound and a very positive message if you don't like it you don't like music. seriously

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kid_Cudi said:
Also this..

yee that ive been bumpin crazy lately, im not good a singing at all but for some reason i can sing that song fairly good lol thats one of my all time favs and it could be my fav idk he has so many diff sounds its hard to pick a favorite

ill post some dubstep in a bit i got a ton of really good dubstep, i just got into it in april

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some of my fav dubstep songs

One of the first dubstep songs i found and been a fav ever since

has that noise from mr.rager idk how to describe it like a winding up bass noise that  cudi does before he starts singing again is all thru this song

like it better then the orginal

really nasty thoughout

anyway another long post haha, tell me if you like these if you do ill pm you more

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
colt4594 said:

anyway another long post haha, tell me if you like these if you do ill pm you more
can i get this download link? that song is nasty

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
colt4594 said:
yee that ive been bumpin crazy lately, im not good a singing at all but for some reason i can sing that song fairly good lol thats one of my all time favs and it could be my fav idk he has so many diff sounds its hard to pick a favorite

ill post some dubstep in a bit i got a ton of really good dubstep, i just got into it in april
yehh haha.. SAME.. It's music from the soul i guess..

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
colt4594 said:

One of the first dubstep songs i found and been a fav ever since

has that noise from mr.rager idk how to describe it like a winding up bass noise that  cudi does before he starts singing again is all thru this song

like it better then the orginal

really nasty thoughout

DOPE.. I'm liking what i hear..

I also like this.. But when she starts singing.. At about 1:30.. DOPENESS.. If you can post dubstep with actual melodic shit mixed in them.. Ones you posted were dope as well..

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mctate said:
can i get this download link? that song is nasty
I use this to dl songs off of youtube http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

D Easy said:
K-Os and Kardinal Offishall are both dope and way underrated
yeah i really wish k-os was more well known im sure a lot of ppl here would like him and kardinal use to be a big fan of him but idk what happend 2 him, he signed with konvict and then dissaperead

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
i really like these guys and i dont really know a lot of people that have heard them, check em out

·
0 Posts
Beirut. I fucking love them.

It's like modern pop/folk music. I love them and the lead singer has such a beautiful voice. I can't help but think their shit could be so well sampled in a song.

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
I love them and the lead singer has such a beautiful voice. I can't help but think their shit could be so well sampled in a song.
word life. i flipped postcards from italy into a straight banger, might post it up pon di showcase soon

·
0 Posts
Amory Black said:
word life. i flipped postcards from italy into a straight banger, might post it up pon di showcase soon

Ooh! I need to hear that. I love Postcards From Italy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts