Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Synopsis
In the comedy, all the "American Pie" characters we met a little more than a decade ago are returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn't and that time and distance can't break the bonds of friendship. It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend.

Starring
Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Natasha Lyonne, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Eugene Levy.

·
Banned
10,847 Posts
NickyEyes said:
American Pie is a GOAT high school movie.
Eh. I'd rather watch Heathers or The Breakfast Club, eh, there's actually a whole bunch more movies way better than this. What makes this movie a good movie?

Hell... National Lampoon >

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Michael Diaz said:
Eh. I'd rather watch Heathers or The Breakfast Club, eh, there's actually a whole bunch more movies way better than this. What makes this movie a good movie?

Hell... National Lampoon >

all of those movies are from a totally different era.

For what it was during it's time period, American Pie seemed so much more authentic than other high school movies. It's practically impossible to believe that the actors/actresses now-a-days are even close to the age that they're portraying.

·
Banned
10,847 Posts
NickyEyes said:
all of those movies are from a totally different era.

For what it was during it's time period, American Pie seemed so much more authentic than other high school movies. It's practically impossible to believe that the actors/actresses now-a-days are even close to the age that they're portraying.
Well you did say "GOAT." But, for it's time period, you're right.
...I would still prefer Clueless

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Michael Diaz said:
Well you did say "GOAT." But, for it's time period, you're right.
...I would still prefer Clueless
true, i guess i was using the term loosely. clueless is too girly for me.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
I don't care what people think about the American Pie series, I've always enjoyed them. I'm def excited for this. About time the OG cast came back. Fuck those spin-off ones, they sucked.

·
Premium Member
42,916 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
I don't care what people think about the American Pie series, I've always enjoyed them. I'm def excited for this. About time the OG cast came back. Fuck those spin-off ones, they sucked.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
I really liked the first one. The sequel was ok. I haven't seen the third one or those straight-to-DVD sequels, but I think I'll watch this one when it comes out.

G

·
TheLostBoy said:

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
TheLostBoy said:

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Loved 1 & 2, Wedding was alright. Never saw the spin offs.

I'm interested in this. Probably will see it.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts