Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just found out my mom has American Express and I can use it to buy tickets? When will this be? I don't see any information regarding American Express holders' having a specific time to buy tickets.. Someone help?

·
Premium Member
40,301 Posts
if you're talking about the presale... its on and open to anyone with the passcode which is: WTT

and from there i assume you can use your credit card to buy

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iamhungry said:
if you're talking about the presale... its on and open to anyone with the passcode which is: WTT

and from there i assume you can use your credit card to buy
"For Front Of The Line Tickets, purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees."

this sounds like American Express holders have preference? when? how?

·
Registered
312 Posts
madrid_kanye said:
"For Front Of The Line Tickets, purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees."

this sounds like American Express holders have preference? when? how?
Ticket master august 4

·
Registered
312 Posts
madrid_kanye said:
thanks! where did you get this info? I don't see anywhere where it indicates that thursday is American Express day
Lol np. Its on the more info tab where the prices are on ticketmaster.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sean845 said:
Lol np. Its on the more info tab where the prices are on ticketmaster.
has anyone done this before? how does ticketmaster know you are going to use an american express card before check out?

·
Registered
312 Posts
madrid_kanye said:
im waking up at 930 thursday and refreshing non-stop with my american express numbers written with a marker on my wall :D
Put the info in word or something so u can just copy and paste quickly cause u might loose em.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sean845 said:
Put the info in word or something so u can just copy and paste quickly cause u might loose em.
will do. Went and picked up an American Express credit card from my parents house just now :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts