Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with a ex college roommate who works for rolling stone and he's sayign the album has not leaked.  I checked the usual places and found it is not out there.  This is really funny considering how many albums leak often a month before release day.  This is due to many factors such as people pressing the actual cds wanting a few bucks or giving copies to friends, people involved with shipping it, low level people at the studio / record label, and just the little guy in the process letting it out as a means of helping other little people lol.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Albums/songs usually leak cuz artists email tracks back and forth with other artists since they can't be in the same studios together. Then hackers hack those e-mails and wallah.

Ye and Jay have been in the same studio the entire time and haven't e-mailed any tracks to each other, that's why it hasn't leaked yet.

They are doing it the right way.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Think about dat "All of the Lights" leak....
First one featuring Drake with unfinished instrumental
Second one with only Fergie's version recorded from a speaker...
Third one people cut off the film version and mixed with that early drake version.....
Fourth one was an 95% finished version with some vocals changes and instrumental missing compare to the final album version..
Fifth one is the album version.....
That really ruined a lot of people's experience tbh, they are probly pumping the third or fourth one in their cars....
:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I think a lot of people are failing to comprehend the extensive measures in which Kanye records and protects his music now.

Hotel studios, personal laptops....he controls who has it at all times. and I'm pretty sure whoever is in his camp is sworn legally to protect it as well.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.