Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
19,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im chilling at my friends apartment playing 2K and then one of my other friends wants to get some food uptown

we get up to leave and the guy who lives in the apartment goes onto netflix and starts up a tv show. so obv im thinking hes just planning on staying back, but then while the shows playing he gets up to get his shoes on to leave with us :cudifly:

im like, "why did you put on netflix if youre coming with us??"

and hes like "idk i just like leaving netflix on when i leave" :bronwhat: :what: i asked him if he was being serious and he said he was being dead serious.

i got kinda pissed off, told him that was the dumbest shit i ever heard,  and went to turn it off , then he got mad at me and told me to leave it alone... so we leave the apartment with netflix fucking going inside :dead: he says he always does this

am i wrong for getting mad about this???? like its the dumbest fucking thing ever and its such a waste of electricity. idk what it is but it makes him seem spoiled af even tho he's not a spoiled guy or anything

·
Registered
19,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
like sure ive accidently left the tv on when i was younger but gtfo leaving it on PURPOSEFULLY when youre not gonna be at the house.

what kinda gratification would someone get from knowing theres a tv on at their apartment

·
Banned
20,715 Posts
Only rich ****** leave Netflix on and leave the house, u ain't bout that life. Bring home a girl to your place while your big flat screen has Netflix On
:hhh:

·
Registered
19,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
turn that stove on,
fill the washing machine up (no clothes),
turn the dryer on (no clothes),
maybe open the fridge,
put the microwave on for my 9 hour shift so its done right when i get home

1 - 20 of 38 Posts