Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who thinks this could be Kanye's weakest performance to date?

If you're gonna judge it on Otis you have to judge it on HAM too.

I have a feeling that he won't be as lyrically sound as he was on MBDTF and Jay will crush him and make it look worse :/

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Irish said:
I have a feeling that he won't be as lyrically sound as he was on MBDTF and Jay will crush him and make it look worse :/
You give Jay way too much credit. I don't think he possesses such skills. He can't make anyone look worse since he struggles to remain mediocre himself.

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
What do you mean? Otis lyrics was lame? I think it was dope as hell. I think Kanye will be awesome on WTT.

G

·
Irish said:
Who thinks this could be Kanye's weakest performance to date?

If you're gonna judge it on Otis you have to judge it on HAM too.

Absolutely not,were all gonna enjoy Kanye West's rapping on WTT more than Jay-Z's,quit fronting

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
I don't think Kanye can be written off. Kanye gonna kill it, Jay gonna kill it. Gonna be a classic, 9-10 on pitchfork! Cmon sonnn get hyped.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
He's only going to get better.

Doesn't bother me anyway, I don't put too much faith in Ye when it comes to raw lyricism

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
I'm only checking this release for the production to be real.... all they (The Throne... yuck ass name) are gonna do is talk shit for an hour... but eh... who knows.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts