Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NCarolina Bred said:
why do you think that
jay said the album went through like three stages or something like that before they decided to release the album. he said they had to bring it down to "human" level.. maybe they're going to release the other two versions of the album too. :dno:

·
Registered
19,105 Posts
Shawn_Sims said:
jay said the album went through like three stages or something like that before they decided to release the album. he said they had to bring it down to "human" level.. maybe they're going to release the other two versions of the album too. :dno:
oh yeah i remember that

this album is already so production-heavy, so i wonder what the other versions sounded like :wom:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Shawn_Sims said:
OMG chopped and screwed beats like the intro song of documentary  :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YeezItalia said:
I don't think they'll ever release the other versions.
come one man if Mike Dean said that this was the "best hip-hop ever" and Virgil said "still got more tricks up these watch the throne sleeves" then i have to believe they are planning on doing something amazing.. dont get me wrong the album is great, but in know Ye and Jay are gonna give everybody something better.

·
Registered
14,322 Posts
Shawn_Sims said:
come one man if Mike Dean said that this was the "best hip-hop ever" and Virgil said "still got more tricks up these watch the throne sleeves" then i have to believe they are planning on doing something amazing.. dont get me wrong the album is great, but in know Ye and Jay are gonna give everybody something better.
If they released this version, is because they wanted THIS version to be released. Not the others. They're not releasing anything else imo :work:

The full documentary though...
:epic:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts