Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems Like A Dope Promo Single And Seeing How It's Getting Heavy Radio Play And The Features Are Epic Could Of made  Top 10 IMO Should Of Added It To MBDTF & Watch the Throne

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I live in Iowa of all places and I heard it on our radio station the other day on my way to work. My face when it happened  :wom: and then I ran a red light.

·
Registered
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shev said:
i think it's only getting radio play in NY, because the south is not banging to that shit.
But On Itunes That's 3 fan bases Nicki,Jays,kanye Fans Most likely Would Of Brought It

·
0 Posts
It has waaaaay too many features to be on the album...plus ithere's a few things that shouldn't have been on the song like Rick Ross' intro or Bon Iver's singing intro & outro...Plus I don't want Jay-Z on the album anyways...

·
Registered
545 Posts
I heard Monster on Power 106 here in SoCal a couple of times but yeah I don't think it's appealing to many people outside of the rap/hip hop fans

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
yea, Monster is getting WAY MORE airplay then any song he has released so far,so it could have been a great promo single. everybody went crazy over it and the streets loved it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Kenny Powers said:
I live in Iowa of all places and I heard it on our radio station the other day on my way to work. My face when it happened  :wom: and then I ran a red light.
Where you at in Iowa? I'm from Waterloo but I'm in Ames right now at Iowa State. As for the song, it would definitely help Ye out with promotion especially if a video was made for it. I can see Ye making a visually stunning video for this.

·
0 Posts
Power & Runaway>>>>>Monster...

...All of the Lights will get as much love as Monster did...maybe even more...but even if it doesn't fuck the masses...the masses don't know shit about music...they worship somebody who bites off Kanye{{Drake}} and they love every club song...All you need to do to have a hit these days is some Auto-Tune vocals, some cheap ass beats, a catchy chorus and cheesy lyrics{{Will.I.Am, Nicki Minaj}}...Kanye is too good for the masses...His music is high quality and most of the music on the radio is low quality... :mad:

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
as a single how could you possible say power & runaway are better choices?

dont get me wrong they are great song (runaway could have been better tho) but they arent single worthy at all

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
king. said:
as a single how could you possible say power & runaway are better choices?

dont get me wrong they are great song (runaway could have been better tho) but they arent single worthy at all
Runaway, I agree. But I thought Power was a great way to come back.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts