Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep trying different beers but everytime i do they suck
whenever i open that can i think 'maybe this one will be good?' but it leaves a taste in my mouth like i just threw up
i don't know how anyone could like it, it's one of the things i can't wrap my mind around
it doesn't even taste like something that was meant to be a drink 

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason. said:
Hate the dudes who correlate shit like this with "being a man"
ikr and when they call you fruity for enjoying any alcoholic drink that has flavor

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bernie Xanders said:
Yeah like that but just with yours.
yeah just stop too lazy
like everyone quotes my avi but they don't even realize that it isn't me
it's nic cage

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
Beer actually taste so good tho. I guess you can say it's an acquired taste since little kids don't like it, but I've loved it since I was a teenager. It's refreshing to me. Drinking it while eating junk food is the fucking best. A lot of people don't like it at first, but just keep drinking it and you'll grow a taste for it. When you get older you'll crave the flavor.

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CurlyZ said:
Beer actually taste so good tho. I guess you can say it's an acquired taste since little kids don't like it, but I've loved it since I was a teenager. It's refreshing to me. Drinking it while eating junk food is the fucking best. A lot of people don't like it at first, but just keep drinking it and you'll grow a taste for it. When you get older you'll crave the flavor.
i'm 22
i might even be older than you and i don't see how i could ever enjoy it
i think you either love it or hate it like Death Grips

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
Schlamer P. Louie said:
i'm 22
i might even be older than you and i don't see how i could ever enjoy it
i think you either love it or hate it like Death Grips
Yeah you older than me, but I've got like 45 years worth of life experience. I understand why people don't like it I guess. I had my first beer when I was like 11 or something and swore I'd never drink it again. A few years down the road I found myself with a beer in my hand, tried it and loved it.

In my experience I've seen people go from "I don't drink beer" to fucking pounding them shits. I guess some people can override it better than others. Its such a staple in American culture that its weird that people don't enjoying at all. For me I couldn't imagine going to bar and not enjoying a stout beer like a Guinness. It just taste so good to me.

P.S. I Love DG

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CurlyZ said:
Yeah you older than me, but I've got like 45 years worth of life experience. I understand why people don't like it I guess. I had my first beer when I was like 11 or something and swore I'd never drink it again. A few years down the road I found myself with a beer in my hand, tried it and loved it.

In my experience I've seen people go from "I don't drink beer" to fucking pounding them shits. I guess some people can override it better than others. Its such a staple in American culture that its weird that people don't enjoying at all. For me I couldn't imagine going to bar and not enjoying a stout beer like a Guinness. It just taste so good to me.

P.S. I Love DG
i love Death Grips so much
have you heard Spikes?

1 - 20 of 226 Posts