Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Straight up.

2009 I was a huge Cole fan. He was spitting hot fiyah. The Come Up & The Warm Up were great. Everything's cool at this point.

2010, I was waiting for the album, it never came but he dropped FNL. I was like "Okay my dude spittin hard on these jointz!". Couple of weeks go by and I can't even play it from start to finish.

2011....he's not even on my radar anymore. Yes I heard the singles/leaks. Didn't like any of them. I just find him boring now. His album will be good no doubt, but if it doesn't change my current opinion on Cole I don't know what will.

Registered
was never a huge fan but definitely lost any interest i had. and i agree that he continues to get more and more boring as time goes by

Registered
I can agree that instead of growing and expanding his talents he may be becoming stagnant..some of these new singles/ leaks have been good "B" type tracks but nothing has been close to Warmup/ premeditated murder/ farewell type tracks

Registered
tbh I was eager to buy anything that he released after TCU or TWU but now I'm gonna just download his shit and give it a spin

He's just not that good anymore

Premium Member
same exact things happened to me man. word for word. it's rather frustrating.

i guess i'm just losing my love.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
And one thing that has irked me since the beginning is how repetitive his flow is.

Registered
Frooties said:
i bet this is the start to more J cole hate threads -_-
Anytime someone makes a thread that doesn't praise J. Cole they're "haters"

Get over your fucking self. OP's just saying that he's lost interest in J. Cole because he's fallen off, not that he hates him.

Registered
Frooties said:
i bet this is the start to more J cole hate threads -_-
this. get ready for it, man. i remember last year when drake was dropping, there were a shit ton of threads just like this one.

Read Only
theboondocks said:

Get over your fucking self. OP's just saying that he's lost interest in J. Cole because he's fallen off, not that he hates him.
not calling OP a hater, but there we a few couple of hate threads back a while ago.

try to fuckin ether me :cmon:

Registered
theboondocks said:

"Someone told me I fell off "ouuuu" I needed dat"

1 - 20 of 55 Posts