Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
So, if you speak in complete sentences and use proper English, it means you're White?  Really? Smh  If he wasn't light-skinned, this wouldn't even be a question. And no, I don't see Drake as White rapper at all and neither does he.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Kermit said:
when i hear him talk in interviews, i get kinda uneasy that he changes his voice when he raps, so it doesn't sound weird when he says *****.
yeah i agree. when he raps w/ bun or lil wayne he uses this stupid faux-southern accent sometimes. i consider him a black rapper tho, especially since he says and is called *****, but it coulda gone either way if he wanted it. he's a both. cuz he's half and half.

·
Premium Member
104,023 Posts
Kermit said:
when i hear him talk in interviews, i get kinda uneasy that he changes his voice when he raps, so it doesn't sound weird when he says *****.
i consider him white tbh still like him tho but he got that softass rich gated community background. but hes real tho raps about women issues and alcohol and shit at least he isnt lyin bout shit all the time.(rick ross) goat avy btw

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.