Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
22,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mean i started making music on my computer 3 years ago. and i always knew i had potential, and of course i knew the people in my group did but they're my best friends.
Im from Detroit but i live in a city next to it called Southfield and I'm basically famous in southfield now. people calling me leader and people saying I'm innovative and inspirational.
Like i knew if i came with a different sound id stand out but now I'm basically producing for everyone including myself ,and its starting to get into Detroit. I don't know I'm starting to get this Heisenberg feeling. i  don't wanna let all of this get to my head to soon. like its things i wanna do for my city and music that no one else is doing. I'm talking about like creating monopolies. Like i go places where i live and people know me now when people used to fucking clown my music.
my ex just came back into my life and we not together but she's like the purest human I've ever met. I don't want her to leave again fam, I'm trying to humble myself in the middle of all this. i just needed to feel like i won't ever get to big or atleast become something i don't wanna be
#woodslife

·
Banned
868 Posts
Don't want to shit on OP as an artist but humble yourself a bit that stuff was :hah:

You're hyping yourself up to be mozart or something like boy

·
Registered
22,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Redbeard said:
Don't want to shit on OP as an artist but humble yourself a bit that stuff was :hah:

You're hyping yourself up to be mozart or something like boy
i never even said my music was incredible i said i want to do incredible things. ur trying to hard

·
Banned
868 Posts
ARIANA NEXT DOOR said:
ur trying to hard
Nah fam that's you with that stuff you wrote, sounds like you're setting up the premise for an 8 mile esque of movie lel

Good luck with everything though, I'm just messing with you

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
ARIANA NEXT DOOR said:
i never even said my music was incredible i said i want to do incredible things. ur trying to hard
where can I hear ur rap

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
ARIANA NEXT DOOR said:
https://soundcloud.com/timboswelllovesyou%2Fs-o-f-l-y-r-e-f-i-n
what u think of this beat ?
https://soundcloud.com/timboswelllovesyou%2Fwoodsradiostuff
not finished but finished will debut on something called woods radio soon
Bro is that u on th first beat? I'm trying to be nice unlike the dudes in this thread but I'm sorry man that was pretty bad... Sounded like a joke tbh... N wtf was up with the random dolphin noise every few seconds? Annoying AF

Second beat was ok

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
I wanna lay on your stomach so bad.... :jayout: I'm sorry op I was really tryna be supportive but WTF

·
Registered
22,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
drdre said:
Bro is that u on th first beat? I'm trying to be nice unlike the dudes in this thread but I'm sorry man that was pretty bad... Sounded like a joke tbh... N wtf was up with the random dolphin noise every few seconds? Annoying AF

Second beat was ok
lol that was a song i made like 2015, and ever since discovering the part of me that has a dolphin i decided to rep for the fam and add dolphin sounds, I'm making a music video for it. with more production

1 - 20 of 164 Posts