Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Frank being in OF is a marketing scheme, the way he acts in the 'Oldie' is odd compared to the rest of OF.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Because he's a grown man essentially, OF is composed of mostly immature teenagers. Not hating at all, but there is a definite difference in the kids in OF's lifestyles and ideals and Frank's.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan said:
Because he's a grown man essentially, OF is composed of mostly immature teenagers. Not hating at all, but there is a definite difference in the kids in OF's lifestyles and ideals and Frank's.
Elaborate on the last sentence.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
KingRocky said:
Elaborate on the last sentence.
Frank is a millionaire. He is also an adult, owns an apartment, car, pays bills, taxes, etc. He knows luxury and he knows responsibility. I'm not at all hating on the kids in the group but they are just that- kids. There's nothing wrong with the way they live their lives, that's not the thing, but naturally it's a lot different. He knows what he's going to be doing with the rest of his life, knows how to handle himself.

Not saying he can't mess around and do silly shit and hang out with them but he's a lot further along in life than they are too.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Dan said:
Frank is a millionaire. He is also an adult, owns an apartment, car, pays bills, taxes, etc. He knows luxury and he knows responsibility. I'm not at all hating on the kids in the group but they are just that- kids. There's nothing wrong with the way they live their lives, that's not the thing, but naturally it's a lot different. He knows what he's going to be doing with the rest of his life, knows how to handle himself.

Not saying he can't mess around and do silly shit and hang out with them but he's a lot further along in life than they are too.
truth

·
Premium Member
21,440 Posts
Dan said:

Frank is a millionaire? Since when?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Dan said:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts