Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me be honest, the girl I had a crush on turned out to be a social media attention seeker. Like posting snapchat stories of her trying on different bikini tops and posting her cleavage, or going on Instagram and posting semi nudes of her at the beach.

Right, we're all guys here and can admit to a degree that's hot. But once it becomes a girl I know, like a stone drops in my gut and I lose interest real quick. And these days it's more or less "normal" for girls to pose half naked for Instagram.

Am I being weird? Am I insecure because I wouldn't want to date someone who does stuff like that? Can post examples later if you guys want

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
I wouldn't want to date a girl that is not secure of herself, and needs validation from others besides her SO. So no, you aren't out of place.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Nobody wants to date a hoe. You sound normal to me.

Don't let cucks and girls brainwash you into thinking that makes you "insecure."

Got a man but still need to post half naked pics up everyday? Yeah, no thank you.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Dating a girl who posts nude pics up on social media is like paying an entrance fee to get into the club, while every other ***** gets into the club for free.

:mhmm:

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
How the duck you post semi nude photos at the beach? Like they nipples and vag are the only things covered :khaled:

·
Registered
20,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THIZZ said:
How the duck you post semi nude photos at the beach? Like they nipples and vag are the only things covered :khaled:
well that's what I mean. That's more than half naked technically

·
Registered
15,168 Posts
You're looking at it from the wrong perspective OP. While I would also prefer a more modest girl, I'd also like knowing that everyone wants her, but they can't have her. Self confidence is attractive.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts