Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
1st song:
To be honest, i do like the beat better than the song. But its all still pretty good. That production is so dope. Beat has a really good feel. Love how it keeps changing. Do kinda wished you would've came back in some more rapping.

2nd song:
I can defiantly see you have your own sound. its pretty dope. I still think i prefer the 1st joint more. But the production on the 1st half of this is dope. The intro was really dope. Let's go home, is stuck in my head now. Those strings at the end>>>>>>>> with that nasty kick at the end with the knock>>>>>>>

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slimklp said:
1st song:
To be honest, i do like the beat better than the song. But its all still pretty good. That production is so dope. Beat has a really good feel. Love how it keeps changing. Do kinda wished you would've came back in some more rapping.

2nd song:
I can defiantly see you have your own sound. its pretty dope. I still think i prefer the 1st joint more. But the production on the 1st half of this is dope. The intro was really dope. Let's go home, is stuck in my head now. Those strings at the end>>>>>>>> with that nasty kick at the end with the knock>>>>>>>
Wow thx for Feedback!!! 1st Song is not finished yet...There'll be a Guitarsolo at the end of it...and I might record another Rapverse...
THX!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
MaiLiT said:
Hahaha!^^ Not a bad thing at all!
1st : hot beat, just lower the distorted snare(?) in the first verse and intro, otherwise shit was hot (and i dont usually like amateur rappers)

what u need tho is a better master on your song, i mean i didnt even have to listen to the tracks to know that, u can see the wave form.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nader said:
1st : hot beat, just lower the distorted snare(?) in the first verse and intro, otherwise shit was hot (and i dont usually like amateur rappers)

what u need tho is a better master on your song, i mean i didnt even have to listen to the tracks to know that, u can see the wave form.
Nader said:
damn, the 1st one was so dope i had to dl it
THX man!!! Yeah the track is totally unmastered...I only master songs right before Albumrelease...Thx for the download!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
MaiLiT said:
THX man!!! Yeah the track is totally unmastered...I only master songs right before Albumrelease...Thx for the download!
Nvm what I said about the snare, it's fine te way it is. This is a hit right here tho! If u could make a catchier chorus ure aces

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nader said:
Nvm what I said about the snare, it's fine te way it is. This is a hit right here tho! If u could make a catchier chorus ure aces
Allright! Zilly is up for a Verse too! And I'm recording a Guitarsolo next week for this... With the Guitarsolo>>>>>>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.