Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I steal..I sell weed..I once almost killed another human. Is it possible that I can make all this up? I can't stop selling weed, I don't even smoke it, never touched drugs, just sell it. I go to church and I pray, I'm a good person but I need to survive somehow.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Pray and repent but at the same time look for a way to get out of that lifestyle. I don't know how dire your situation is but make an effort to get yourself out of selling drugs :)

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Squid said:
I steal..I sell weed..I once almost killed another human. Is it possible that I can make all this up? I can't stop selling weed, I don't even smoke it, never touched drugs, just sell it. I go to church and I pray, I'm a good person but I need to survive somehow.
Doesn't really sound like anything that guarantees condemnation to hell. :work:

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
There's no hope for you ***** :parrot:

lol jk, no man you're not going to hell.. Just pray and ask God for forgiveness and always keep in touch with him.. Believe in your heart that God gave his only son for us and there's no worries :banjo:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
That's the best part about God! Right before you die just say "Forgive me Father for I have sinned"

BAM you're in

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Mr West said:
That's the best part about God! Right before you die just say "Forgive me Father for I have sinned"

BAM you're in
this theory has a flaw though, what if someone creeps up on him and shoots him and hes dead and bam. [headshot]
but im playing devils advocate cuz i personally dont even know whats right and whats not, i follow Buddhism though, not religiously though, just lifely.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Awareness is the key, yo!

Just say you're sorry, admit it, run away from that lifestyle. Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and that's really all it takes.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
The believer
We are believers
We need Jesus
To make us believers
Preach to us
Teach to us
Jesus
Jesus
The believer
Now make us believers
Our believer

That's a hook from The Believer....shhh....

"It's the God hour
The morning I wake up
Every day I thank my maker."

Listen to Between Me, You & Liberation. That should help you cleanse your soul.

Just be, resurrect yourself, work hard in life and find forever, then in that heaven somewhere....one day it'll all make sense.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts