Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got a new job about two weeks ago. I don't officially start working there until August but I came in the other day to fill out some paperwork.

While I was there they told be i had to go down to the local police department for a fingerprint background check.... but heres the issue

I got arrested on the fourth of july for public intoxication and had to stay in jail for 24 hrs...(probably gonna make a thread bout this soon)

i live in Cali so this is only a misdemeanor and its my first time ever getiin in any kind of trouble with the police... so how likely am i to end up losin this job?

·
Banned
81,355 Posts
Idk just play it out see what happens. Tbh if I were you I would have brought it up with them so they know before they do the check, cause now it looks like you were hiding it, even if you weren't

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
bigmancam said:
Idk just play it out see what happens. Tbh if I were you I would have brought it up with them so they know before they do the check, cause now it looks like you were hiding it, even if you weren't

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
you get a record for drunk in public?

thought they  just take you to the station to sleep it off or take you home if they're nice

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tyler93 said:
you get a record for drunk in public?

thought they  just take you to the station to sleep it off or take you home if they're nice
naw it was my 1st time ever gettin arrested/gettin sent to jail

this is gonna be the 1st thing on my record

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
DomoVsMario said:
naw it was my 1st time ever gettin arrested/gettin sent to jail

this is gonna be the 1st thing on my record
I still don't get how drunk in public goes on your record :koolaid:

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tyler93 said:
I still don't get how drunk in public goes on your record :koolaid:
exactly.. also still dont get why they had be stay in jail for a whole fuckin day but whatever i guess

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
DomoVsMario said:
exactly.. also still dont get why they had be stay in jail for a whole fuckin day but whatever i guess
yea that's weird

here they usually ask where you live and if you can tell them they'll drive you home, if not they'll let you pass out at the station then they bring you breakfast and coffee in the am :hhh:

·
Registered
63,681 Posts
Bonesv2 said:
Getting charged for public intoxication on the only day of the year where everybody is publicly intoxicated :dead:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts