Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
46,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Drake but I was never interested in those mixtapes, and now it just feels like he would sound like an amateur in those tapes in comparison to the dope material he dropped afterwards

Thoughts?

·
Banned
4,886 Posts
Don't force yourself to listen to those projects if you don't want to. Drake before 09 is dead to me

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
You don't have to listen to them everyday but put them on your phone atleast you not a stan if you don't have Papi's entire discography downloaded on you phone srs you never know when you might need his entire catalog on demand within just a few clicks.

Better to have it when the time comes then to be stuck on a gameshow with Steve Harvey asking you to play Come Winter for a chance to win your family's souls back from the Devil and you don't have it.

X GOD said:
You a fan but that Stan card just got revoked

:jordanlaff: :camby:

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
flizzy said:
I love Drake but I was never interested in those mixtapes, and now it just feels like he would sound like an amateur in those tapes in comparison to the dope material he dropped afterwards

Thoughts?
ur missin out homie

·
Registered
46,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Earth Angel said:
You don't have to listen to them everyday but put them on your phone atleast you not a stan if you don't have Papi's entire discography downloaded on you phone srs you never know when you might need his entire catalog on demand.
I might also need a collection of his good unreleased songs, I always gotta check YouTube for those when I do

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
his old projects are everything imo if you a Drake fan you would prolly see and appreciate his growth from now till then. Thats just me tho.

·
Registered
16,574 Posts
If comeback season dropped today it would be a hip hop classic

·
Registered
21,703 Posts
El Padrino said:
his old projects are everything imo if you a Drake fan you would prolly see and appreciate his growth from now till then. Thats just me tho.
cause you real unlike most of these guys

1 - 20 of 50 Posts